Roseville, MI in the house!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Zeke-N-Diva » October 31st, 2006, 4:52 am

Alright....I'm going to try this again because my first post didnt go through. My name is Nigel. I'm 27, and live in Roseville, MI. I've been a pit owner for about a year now, but I have many more years of experience dealing with them. I've always been around what other call "dangerous breeds," and am completely amazed at others ignorance. I grew up with Dobe's and Rottie's. My fiance and I are the proud parents of 3 dogs. 2 Pitties and a Lhasa Poo Poo. Our Lhasa Poo Poo was purchased from a local mom and pop pet shop (I know, I know) Zeke, my very proud male pittie was essentially a rescue from a friend. He is a BYB (again I know) who could not afford to properly take care of the litter he had last Christmas. Zeke came home to us at 4.5 weeks old with sarcoptic and demadex mange as well as one of the worst cases of worms I've ever seen. Oddly enough he has turned out to be one of the most well socialized and loyal dogs I've ever had. It's strange to see a male pit who loves other male dogs so much. Diva just turned 5 weeks old this past Saturday and was also essentially a rescue. Again, she came from a another friend who is also a BYB. We really were unsure whether she was going to make it when we brought her home. She was so covered in fleas that I could not believe it. There wasnt even a square inch of her that was not swarming in them. She was so emaciated and sad looking. But now she is doing great. We are keeping her because she has taken so well to Zeke and Scooter. They both have taken to her so thoroughly that it's almost scary. Zeke thinks he is a daddy, and Scooter just cant stop playing with her. In the last year we have handled 6 succesful rescues / fosters. I am proud to say that all except one ended up with seemingly great owners and are now doing wonderful. Below are pictures of my pack!
This is Scooter. My 1 year 8 month old Lhasa-Poo Poo
This is Zeke as a 6 week old puppy. He's always seemed to pose for the camera!
This is a more recent picture of Zeke. See what I mean about posing!
This is Diva! Our newest addition.

Here are some some random recent pics of all of them...

Anyway...that's the family!
Zeke-N-Diva
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » October 31st, 2006, 7:32 am

Welcome, Nigel and doggies! :hello5:

Beautiful dogs! I love the "ear cleaning" the little one is so intent on.

Joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 31st, 2006, 8:54 am

Welcome! :wave:

You have quite the lovely family! That last pic is just too cute for words...
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » October 31st, 2006, 8:57 am

Aw, great pics! Sounds like you're a sucker for the hard-luck cases, just like me. :wink:

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby PBT Staff » October 31st, 2006, 8:59 am

PBT Staff

Postby cheekymunkee » October 31st, 2006, 10:22 am

What a house full of cuties!!!! WELCOME!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Zeke-N-Diva » October 31st, 2006, 10:30 am

thank you for all the nice comments
Zeke-N-Diva
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » November 4th, 2006, 11:28 am

Hi and welcome. Great pictures of your crew
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby msvette2u » November 4th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, your dogs are beautiful!
msvette2u
I live here

Return to Introductions