Hello :greenWave:

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ilovemypit » October 6th, 2006, 10:00 am

I'm new to this forum. My name is Molly and I live in Wisconsin. I have a 11 month old pittie. He has brought with him alot of new things for my family to learn about this awesome breed. Including these cool message forums!
Hope to get to know you guys as time goes by and I will be looking through this place to learn more about this awesome breed.
Thanks
ilovemypit
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 6th, 2006, 10:05 am

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » October 6th, 2006, 10:09 am

Hi! Welcome to the board!! How long have you had an interest in the breed? Is this your first pit bull?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby ilovemypit » October 6th, 2006, 10:10 am

Thanks for the reply.
I forgot to mention above that I was invited here my another member. Sorry about that.
ilovemypit
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » October 6th, 2006, 10:10 am

welcome!! :greenWave:
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » October 6th, 2006, 10:51 am

On October 06 2006, 9:09 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:Hi! Welcome to the board!! How long have you had an interest in the breed? Is this your first pit bull?

Just give us a little bit more info & I can let you in to post. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby ilovemypit » October 6th, 2006, 11:00 am

I have always admired the breed but never owned one. BUT I never believed in all thoses stereotypes either as I previously owned a rottweiler.
When Casey (my rott) became ill this past winter we tried alot of things but ended up deciding to put her down. We were heartbroken to say the least.
We decided to wait a while before looking for a new dog; that didn't last long!
My wonderful boyfriend knew how bad my daughter and I were feeling and so he took me on a trip to the shelter. We had no particular dog or breed in mind; just went looking. Well, Dueces was one of the dogs we looked at and none of the others came close to him. He picked me out and we brought him home that night.
He will never replace Casey; but he has sure made life alot easier for our family. His unconditional love and being my shadow always has taught me alot about this breed. I couldn't believe how well he adjusted and how he "claimed" his new family.
We adopted in at the end of January 2006 and they said he was almost 3 months old. He has "taught" a few people new things as they liked him first and then asked what kind of well behaved puppy this was.
Hope to learn more from all of you and thanks for the warm welcome.
ilovemypit
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » October 6th, 2006, 11:06 am

PBT Staff

Postby Jenn » October 6th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Hello and welcome! :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 10th, 2006, 9:04 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss

Welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ilovesquirt » October 10th, 2006, 10:54 pm

:greenWave: welcome to the site. glad to have you here.
ilovesquirt

Return to Introductions