Hey PitLovers

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby prinpoms » August 15th, 2006, 10:07 am

I now live in New Hampshire where I was originally born and raised. I lived in Maine for about 14 years and during that time helped rescued animals. One of the animals that I helped rescued and now am the proud Momma of is a 2 year old female Pit named Baby Girl. My son actually is the one who rescued her from an abusive, neglected environment. He had been going to one of his friends house and kept seeing this poor little pup tied outside with no shelter, food or water. When he asked his friend about her he told my son that she was a Pit and his mom thought that is what was best for her was being on a 6 inch tie out. Well my son would have none of that so he knocked on the door and informed her He was either taking the dog back to his mom who had a home for neglected and/or abused animals or he was going to go get animal control who would come remove the dog and still mom would end up with her. When I first laid eyes on her I was a little nervous after hearing all the negative publicity and having at that time 6 other rescued dogs. But in no time my "Baby Girl" turned me around. With her big brown eyes that just wanted love and attention. I ended up keeping her and would not part for her for all the money in the world as she has become the best dog I have ever owned! I also own a Jack Russell Terrier that I rescued 2 years ago and they are the best of friends! I love my Pit to pieces and Im always looking for other people who feel the same about their pitbulls, as there is so much Negative attention on the breed and it's not their fault. Can't wait to hear from all of you and read the posts!

:)
PitBull Momma
prinpoms
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » August 15th, 2006, 11:02 am

PBT Staff

Postby Jenn » August 15th, 2006, 11:18 am

Hello and Welcome :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » August 15th, 2006, 11:21 am

Enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby nikki h » August 15th, 2006, 11:50 am

welcome! :greenWave: dinah, our first PB is afraid of a JRT, while athena (her PB sister) is best friends with him. :| go figure. lol
nikki h
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 15th, 2006, 12:33 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions