Hey there, banned from PBF

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby kathy1898 » July 29th, 2006, 5:13 pm

I am Kathy from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

I am married and have 2 wonderful doggies, Chapps, a purebred pitty and Holly, a boxer/sheperd mix. They are the loves of my life!!

I was recently banned from PBF for sticking up for what I believed in when it came to 2 dogs that were recently killed. I did not mean to start trouble, but just read between the lines where other people couldn't. I therefore got banned....a member who was on the that forum every day and always had good things to say.

Anyways, here that's my intro!

Chapps:
Image

Holly:
Image
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 29th, 2006, 5:15 pm

Hi Kathy and welcome: it is nice to see you found this forum!

Your pictures aren't showing up.... repost them

You'll see a lot of familar faces here
User avatar
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger
 
Posts: 4426
Location: Northeastern, USA

Postby kathy1898 » July 29th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby kathy1898 » July 29th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome patch!

Yes, I am sure I will...hopefully good faces though! :wink:
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby Vanessa » July 29th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Nice to see another Canadian :greenWave: Welcome!!!
User avatar
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 415
Location: Canada

Postby Maryellen » July 29th, 2006, 6:26 pm

hi Kathy, welcome! both your dogs are beautiful! what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved with the breed??
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby kathy1898 » July 29th, 2006, 8:16 pm

I am in love with this breed, will never have another. I know some local rescuers and am friends with them, and help out when/if I can with events and such.

I live in BSL hell of course, so everyone that stops me seeing my dog with a muzzle gives me my chance to educate them.
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby kathy1898 » July 30th, 2006, 11:23 am

sooo...when do I get to post???
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby Jenn » July 30th, 2006, 11:26 am

Someone will be along shortly either to ask you another question or let you in. ;) So Hello and Welcome.
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby Magnolia618 » July 30th, 2006, 3:26 pm

Welcome!

-from another PBF outcast (did you at least get an explanation? lol )
User avatar
Magnolia618
I live here
 
Posts: 2435
Location: Onion, VT

Postby kathy1898 » July 30th, 2006, 3:44 pm

-from another PBF outcast (did you at least get an explanation? )


Nope, not really. :D
User avatar
kathy1898
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 13
Location: ON, Canada

Postby PBT Staff » July 30th, 2006, 4:05 pm

Image
PBT Staff
 

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 30th, 2006, 4:46 pm

Welcome! :wave: Cute puppers!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
User avatar
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing
 
Posts: 15437
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby concreterose » July 30th, 2006, 6:59 pm

kathy1898 wrote:I was recently banned from PBF for sticking up for what I believed in when it came to 2 dogs that were recently killed. I did not mean to start trouble, but just read between the lines where other people couldn't. I therefore got banned....a member who was on the that forum every day and always had good things to say.



You were banned for being rude and disrespectful to someone that had just went through an unspeakable tragedy. This victim mentality is SO old. If you're gonna tell it, tell it all :shake:
User avatar
concreterose
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 719

Postby Romanwild » July 30th, 2006, 7:08 pm

You weren't talking about me were you? :? lol

Well everyone gets a fresh start here!

I'm interested only in the truth. That means anyone who talks better have proof.

Two Pit Bulls were murdered. I don't care who owned them.

There is a parallel between this case and the Denver 38. I can't say that I respect that owner but it doesn't matter. 38 Pit Bulls were murdered and abused.
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby concreterose » July 30th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Romanwild wrote:You weren't talking about me were you? :? lol

Well everyone gets a fresh start here!

I'm interested only in the truth. That means anyone who talks better have proof.

Two Pit Bulls were murdered. I don't care who owned them.

There is a parallel between this case and the Denver 38. I can't say that I respect that owner but it doesn't matter. 38 Pit Bulls were murdered and abused.

Exactly!
User avatar
concreterose
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 719

Postby Big_Ant » August 4th, 2006, 7:34 pm

concreterose wrote:
kathy1898 wrote:I was recently banned from PBF for sticking up for what I believed in when it came to 2 dogs that were recently killed. I did not mean to start trouble, but just read between the lines where other people couldn't. I therefore got banned....a member who was on the that forum every day and always had good things to say.



You were banned for being rude and disrespectful to someone that had just went through an unspeakable tragedy. This victim mentality is SO old. If you're gonna tell it, tell it all :shake:


PREACH ON PREACHA!!! I'll leave it at that, so I don't ruffle more feathers, but I'm just glad that someone else is "telling it like it is".

- Anthony
User avatar
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully
 
Posts: 1743

Postby IamaDick » August 5th, 2006, 5:39 pm

concreterose wrote:
kathy1898 wrote:I was recently banned from PBF for sticking up for what I believed in when it came to 2 dogs that were recently killed. I did not mean to start trouble, but just read between the lines where other people couldn't. I therefore got banned....a member who was on the that forum every day and always had good things to say.



You were banned for being rude and disrespectful to someone that had just went through an unspeakable tragedy. This victim mentality is SO old. If you're gonna tell it, tell it all :shake:


I agree. Not to PO anybody, but it was kinda uncalled for. Reading in between lines or not, he just had his dogs murdered.
WWAASSUUPP!!!
IamaDick
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 45
Location: Kemah, TX


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users