Just joined

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby grizz » July 22nd, 2006, 11:05 pm

Hello my name is Ted and I just joined this board. I've got a 2 1/2 year old pitbull. I have always been interested in Molosser type dogs and had planned on getting a Presa Canario or Cane Corso until I met the dog that became my pitbull...after that I was hooked on Pitbulls. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum since it seems to be a wealth of information on this breed. I've had many dogs but nothing compares to the Pitbull in terms of intelligence, devotion and POWER. I love em'.
grizz

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 22nd, 2006, 11:57 pm

Welcome! :wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » July 23rd, 2006, 10:06 am

Hello and Welcome :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » July 23rd, 2006, 10:31 pm

Hi Grizz!

where did you get your dog? was it a puppy? What made you decide on a Pit Bull when you were interested in the Molosser breeds?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby grizz » July 24th, 2006, 11:36 am

We got him while he was still a pup. The owner was moving and could not take him. She said we could have him. I have always liked pitbulls, their look, strength and intelligence. We were afraid if we didn't take him the wrong type person might have gotten him. One look and we were hooked.
grizz

Postby mnp13 » July 24th, 2006, 1:11 pm

do you have any other pets?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » July 24th, 2006, 1:25 pm

Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby grizz » July 24th, 2006, 2:30 pm

No. We've had an Alaskan Malamute and two Chows , but only the pitbull now.
grizz

Return to Introductions