Hello Hello, North Carolina fella here

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby NcPrisonguard » July 22nd, 2006, 12:37 am

:greenWave:
Hey everyone I was pointed here by Mary ellen.. (thanks by the way) and so here I be.. umm.. little about myself. I'm 26, from North Carolina..work as a prison guard (correctional officer.. the P/C term) at the facility here in Durham. I own 2 APBTs 1 male "Boomer" 8 months old no papers.. and 1 female "Cheyenne" who is about 5 months and I have her registered with BFKC and I am getting ready to send in to APBR too with her, she's Big Ben, jeep, and aces of aces ( I think I got the last one right) and well thats about it and since I'm at work I probably ought to be ....working.. see ya'll around.
NcPrisonguard
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 22nd, 2006, 8:08 am

Welcome! :wave:

I'm a Parole Officer and people are always mistaking my job for yours! You're a good man/woman (?) for doing that - you couldn't pay me enough to be stuck in the institution all day.

:wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Maryellen » July 22nd, 2006, 1:28 pm

hey NC!! what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved in the breed? do you like pizza?? what do you do with your dogs?
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » July 22nd, 2006, 9:12 pm

Hello and Welcome!
:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby NcPrisonguard » July 23rd, 2006, 3:33 am

Maryellen wrote:hey NC!! what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved in the breed? do you like pizza?? what do you do with your dogs?

What got me into the breed? Well I thought they were good looking dogs, you know in my mind what a dog should be.. fit, muscular, out going, friendly, blah blah...etc.. and a few friends of mine had them and they were great, even the one that had the short fat version.

do I like pizza? Yes but usually with "odd" toppings nobody else will share with me.

what do I do with my dogs? Play..alot.. rough housing in the living room floor until my wife yells at me to stop. We walk down the street a few miles to this lady's house who hates my dogs then we spend a few minutes barking at her insane non-leashed yorkie ( who my dogs want to eat). I refere "arguments" over toys, bones, etc.. and I make it all better when the cats we have hurt their feelings by not running away when they want to chase them or when the cats have enough and someone get's scratched. I am certainly the picture of "petbull owner" complete with them sleeping in the king sized bed with my wife and myself.

Also I'd love to show my girl... but I have no clue how to get into showing or weight pulling or anything like that.
NcPrisonguard
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 23rd, 2006, 7:13 am

Maryellen
I live here

Return to Introductions