Maybe this will work!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby southeasternpits » July 19th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Our name is Jerome and Suzie and we are from South Carolina. We are into this breed because we love them and as anyone should...stand by the underdog!! We have raised and bred apdt's for about 7 years, but are now getting a little deeper into it. Why? Because we want to...we love these dogs and nothing or no one comes before they do! We help fight BSL everyday, by signing petitions sending letters making phone calls about all of the unjust things these people are trying to do. BSL is not in our area yet, hopefully for their (the dogs) it wont be, but if ever it is, and we lose, we know we will move where they have beat BSL! We are letting NOBODY take our dogs. Now what are the breeding rules and what do they consist of? I am sure we meet them, I just need to know so I can prove that we do! I dont like pizza my husband does, pepperoni in fact. We feed our dogs NutroMax Natural Choice and Sportsman Pride..different food for different dogs, they all react differently towards different foods as you and I do. We have kennels for our dogs, they are always secure, they never have gotten loose, never will. We keep fresh water for them multiple times daily. We sell pups only under contract and after background checks have been done, to ensure the puppy isnt going into some drug drealers hands, or anyone else he/she shouldnt. We have raised and bred dogs of all breeds for about 15 years, but these as I said before about 7. Our daily schedule consists of getting up in the morning and tending to our dogs, cleaning up after them, feeding them, watering them, playing with them, walking them, exercising them, then my husband gets ready for work, and I stay to take care of the dogs. We do this all day everyday! I hope I didnt leave anything out. If I did please let me know I share with you what I can. Thanks again
“Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.”
southeasternpits
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 19th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Maryellen
I live here

Postby southeasternpits » July 19th, 2006, 4:28 pm

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
southeasternpits
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 19th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Welcome! :wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 19th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Hi There! :greenWave:
We would love to see pics of your pups. I hope you like it here, this is a great board.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby southeasternpits » July 20th, 2006, 10:50 am

here are some photos, hope all like!!

males: http://www.freewebs.com/southeasternpits/males.htm
females: http://www.freewebs.com/southeasternpits/females.htm

cant seem to attach photos in this block? why???
southeasternpits
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » July 20th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Hello and welcome. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » July 20th, 2006, 8:04 pm

Hello and Welcome!
:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Return to Introductions