hello im new

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby mypitsable » July 14th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Hi my name is Danielle im a owner a of female pit her name is Sable...we are from michigan..im a first time owner of a pit and im loven ever min of it..if u have any questions for me feel free to ask..danielle and sable
mypitsable
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 14th, 2006, 1:01 pm

Welcome!! :greenWave:
Tell us more about yourself, and Sable. Where did you get her? What made you decide to get a pit?
If you have pics of her we'd love to see them!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby mypitsable » July 14th, 2006, 2:32 pm

i got her frome a breeder..i wanted 1 becuase a friend of mine has 2 and they are very well be haved,and i wanted to see how other ppl will act when they walk in my house and they see a sable sitting their.i always get told the ppl never will own a pit because they are mean..i tell them if they are mean that because thats the way their owners what them to be :x ,but we have grown together and i have learned a lot about pit through friends and website that why i wanted a pit because they are like any other dog that need a good home 2..soon as i get the pic downloaded i will post it ,danielle
mypitsable
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 14th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Welcome! :wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » July 19th, 2006, 3:12 pm

Hello and welcome :)

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger