Hello everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby kuwop » June 29th, 2006, 1:18 am

Hi May name is Sal,I stumbled over here from a couple other fourums I am from RI and have my first pit mix. His name is Willy and he is now close to a year old. He was a recue and was a stray so I know little about his history. He shares the house with a 6 yr old Rott named Radjah. (No agression as of now keeping fingers crossed). He is my first pit but not my first job. I just really saw`something in his eyes while I was looking for a dog and I met him and has turned out to be a really great dog. Here's a couple pics of him
My parents backyard

Willy and Radjah running around the yard, He jumps from the deck and runs in circles she tries to chase!

" I don't feel like doing this sit/stay thing any more"
kuwop

Postby msvette2u » June 29th, 2006, 1:29 am

Your dogs are so pretty! I love your pit bull's markings!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 29th, 2006, 7:48 am

Welcome! :wave: Willy is just gorgeous!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » June 29th, 2006, 8:31 am

Very pretty ~ Hello and welcome! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 29th, 2006, 8:37 am

Awe they are cute! Welcome
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby luvmyangels » June 29th, 2006, 8:38 am

Welcome!!! Great pics!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » June 29th, 2006, 9:15 am

Beautiful dogs!
Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 29th, 2006, 9:51 am

Hi!! Have you had an interest in the breed before getting Willy? Love the name by the way! More questions..........what is your shoes size? WHat kind of pizza is your favorite? Yes, we are nosy! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Attila Magyar » June 29th, 2006, 10:09 am

hmm What makes you think he is a mix? Good looking dogs though. Don't look like he is mixed Unless it was with a staff.
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby kuwop » June 29th, 2006, 11:26 am

I have had an interest in the breed, I Like all of the bully breed dogs, I orrigionally looking for an AMBull, I like large dogs and went to see a few, Willy was listed as one, and that is why I went to see him 21/2 hour drive with my roomate and the other dog. One of the Reasons I think he is a mix, is he is very tall compared to a lot of other APBT I have seen or worked with about 25 inches. ( I am by no means an expert... however wth Willy's OB training I worked with a woman here in RI that owns/fosters 6 APBT/ AMstaffs, In her free time she volunteers her time in local shelters doing basic OB and manners with the rescued pits to help them get adopted, So I enjoyed class so much and did well and she asked me to help her out and I agreed.I do feel bad that it is so hard to adopt out a pit due to the way they are often presented.) Bu really I don't care so much what he is he is a great dog. There is o BSL in my town, in Providence they need to be registerd with the city. And Pawtuckett, RI is relativly popular for their pitt and rott ban

As for me I am a chef, and I like bacon and mushroom pizza. Other wise my foot size is 13

Ohh and a PS and edit....
I often type fast adn have pretty fat fingers so please escuse me in advance for the double key hits that you will often read in my posts
kuwop

Postby Attila Magyar » June 29th, 2006, 2:17 pm

I see. Ya the tend to be different hights. The dog looks very good mix or not. I have to correct my typing too. Same reason stubby fingers. Meat hooks.
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » June 29th, 2006, 2:24 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby muse » June 29th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Hello!! What a beautiful pitty you have. :)
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby Asta » June 29th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: Willy is just stunning, mixed or not :)!

Cheers,

├ůsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions