Pit lover in Toronto

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby blkngldbabe » May 31st, 2006, 10:14 pm

Ewwwwww....thats gross. WHere can I get one!!! LOL

OH, and Purple...I'm going to find you some good feet. Bwahahaha.
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Postby vaughndyer1 » June 1st, 2006, 1:13 am

:clap: Pretty doggies!!
vaughndyer1
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » June 1st, 2006, 4:14 am

Hello and welcome :wave: Pretty puppers indeed, thanks for saving them!!!
And hey, i used to live in Toronto and when i was volunteering at the Toronto Humane Society i got sucked in by a Pitbull too haha She lives in Sweden now with my parents :)

Cheers,

Åsa

Ps what the heck is that emoticon??? A brain? ugh...
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » June 1st, 2006, 10:34 am

Purple wrote:....she's laughing at me.....the new girl is laughing at me..... :cheeky3:

She learned QUICK didn't she?

Welcome to the forum!! CUTE babies you go there! Oh and Purple LOVES feet, LOVES them, can't get enough feet that girl.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby blkngldbabe » June 1st, 2006, 11:10 am

Thanks Cheeky! I try...this site it awesome...

I do have a favor to ask though..will somebody who knows PM me about the issues with SPBR or whatever it is? Its apparently an open wound and I would like to make sure I don't press any bruises by asking dumb questions. I'm up in Canada so I know I won't have any dealings with them(guessing of course) Anyhoo....thats it! Hope you kids are having a great day.
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » June 1st, 2006, 11:20 am

blkngldbabe wrote:Thanks Cheeky! I try...this site it awesome...

I do have a favor to ask though..will somebody who knows PM me about the issues with SPBR or whatever it is? Its apparently an open wound and I would like to make sure I don't press any bruises by asking dumb questions. I'm up in Canada so I know I won't have any dealings with them(guessing of course) Anyhoo....thats it! Hope you kids are having a great day.

It's nothing for you to worry about, don't sweat it!

Welcome!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » June 1st, 2006, 1:39 pm

Hello and Welcome!

Pittsburgh Steelers Fan, Hocky, Photography, Chevy, Pitbulls and photography, hmmmm, I think I'm gonna like you.

Nothing but Bow Tie in my driveway and my husband has been a die hard Steelers fan for 30 years. I played street hockey in the league once upon a time and both my daughters love hockey. I sleep with my camera and my pit bulls. :D
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby blkngldbabe » June 1st, 2006, 1:44 pm

Nice!! Have you guys been to a home game before? I mod a great forum for them too.
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » June 1st, 2006, 1:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby blkngldbabe » June 1st, 2006, 1:48 pm

Thanks MaryEllen. You guys are awesome here.
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » June 1st, 2006, 1:56 pm

blkngldbabe wrote:Nice!! Have you guys been to a home game before? I mod a great forum for them too.

Nope, my husband wants to go to one someday. My dad used to referee college football and I got dragged to alot of games, so I'm not overly fond of football. I did get to meet Jim Kelly when he played for the Miami Hurricanes at the Mirage Bowl in Tokyo, Japan when I was little.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby blkngldbabe » June 1st, 2006, 2:03 pm

Well let him Know I have a good line on tickets if he ever gets the interest to attend.

I can relate...I used to get dragged to hockey, and just in the last 5-6 years have reacquired a taste for the sport.
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Postby blkngldbabe » June 2nd, 2006, 8:30 am

The first week we had STeeler. :P She was such a sweetie!!!
blkngldbabe
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Introductions