The Divine Ms. V. would like to join!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Jazzy1 » January 28th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Hello everyone,

Some of you may know us from the other boards; and some of you may know Ms. Veronica as Socrates gal pal; but we have been poking around here recently and would like to officially join.

This is Ms. Veronica-Lynn Diva dog and fashionista:

This is Ms. Thing spreading some holiday cheer (or not, from the expression on her face :oops: ) :

And here she is with the handsome Socrates pre-lovers stroll:
Jazzy1
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 28th, 2011, 8:33 pm

:wave2: Hello and welcome. Great photos! 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 28th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Hey Girl. :wave2:

Even though Kinzyl is still trying to get over Miss Veronica "stealing her man" :wink: she would be glad to have her join in on the fun.

You have to post Grammie stories though. They are hilarious. :lmao:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jazzy1 » January 28th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Kinzyl is quite the looker. I think Ms. V. is going to have to work at containing her jealousy and acting like a lady!
Jazzy1
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » January 28th, 2011, 8:44 pm

Veronica is always a lady.

For those that don't know you and Miss V. can you please post a little about yourself and Veronica. You know all the introduction rules so the mods can come let you into play. You are good at stories so it should be easy for you.
madremissy

Postby Jazzy1 » January 28th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Oops! Almost forgot!!

My name is Johnna and I am a (just turned this week; gasp! :eye-popping: ) 45 year old social worker; married to a (slightly older :D ) Junior high school teacher. We are proudly owned by Ms. Veronica Lynn our second dog and first bully breed. (We had our first dog Ms. Frances Abigail, the Basset Hound for almost 14 glorious years. And while I am agnostic, I have to say that a crazy little part of me, almost seriously believes that Veronica is a reincarnation of Frannie. I mean do Basset Hounds and pit bulls typically have similar personalities...and are those personalities generally like crosses between Scarlet O'Hara and Naomi Campbell? Jest sayin'...weird coincidence is all...)

Anyway, we have an in-law apartment and Veronica's Grammy lives with us. Veronica's Grammy is a cute little 70 year old, delicate, white haired June Cleaver-ish sort, who was never really a dog person, until she fell madly in love with Veronica. Now Veronica gets dropped off at "Grammy Day Care" 4 days a week when I go to work, and those 2 get up to all manner of mischief! :rolleyes2:

Let's see...a little bit more about Veronica...she is dog reactive, not aggressive, but can be very reactive...so...always a challenge. Right now Socrates is her only dog friend...in the world. She is not a dog for drive by butt sniffs. She needs to be seriously wined and dined before any sort of hanky panky will proceed smoothly. She has some fear issues which surface occasionally...so, all in all I call her "my little odd duck"; but she is very sweet and loves almost everyone.

We take agility classes and have dabbled in Rally-O. We really enjoy agility, although I don't know if we will ever actually trial...but we take classes twice a week and we more or less have fun, except for when one of us is aggravating the other...and we take turns doing that.

That I think is more than anyone really wanted to know. :mrgreen:
Jazzy1
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 28th, 2011, 9:26 pm

I want to go to Grammy Day Care!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 28th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Hi and welcome! Another diva on the board...fantastic!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » January 28th, 2011, 10:17 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Hi and welcome! Another diva on the board...fantastic!

Erin, I think we need to have a "Diva" club. :wink: Kinzyl and Inara can be the Queens. :wink:
madremissy

Postby CinderDee » January 28th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Hi Johnna! It's great to see you & Veronica here. :) Zuzu has the same pink coat. :dance:

Enjoy the forum!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 28th, 2011, 10:48 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » January 30th, 2011, 1:03 am

:wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions