New to here - Rochester, NY

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby mnp13 » January 1st, 2010, 6:49 pm

jketch wrote:She really is a great dog! I was her foster mom for a little bit! :dance:

I never said she wasn't a great dog :)

My only comment was that "skiddish and very timid" is not the description of a "truly a stellar example of this breed." That's not a judgement call on the dog, her owners, or anything else...

Heck, three of the four I've had can't exactly be considered "stellar examples of this breed." lol

Lots of dogs take some time to warm up to new people, some of that is innate temperament, some of that is due to life experience, some to training. Not a big deal; but not necessarily "appropriate" to this breed. Of course, once you get some mixes in there you have a lot of other stuff to deal with....

maberi wrote:Don't listen to Michelle, she is mean and nasty to everyone (kidding of course)

:bitchSlap:

I hope to meet you both sometime :)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 3rd, 2010, 10:27 pm

Hello and welcome! CUTE pictures! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Huggabull612 » January 9th, 2010, 5:10 pm

Hey Shawn

Im glad you made it here :-)

We will never forget Jax! He was a great boy, since the day he came to me, and when he was
dumped back on my by SPBR....and the day you adopted him and gave him another chance at happiness.....he was a trooper and you truly loved him. I couldn't have asked for a better home for him and in his last weeks, he had the best life and saw true love and happiness with you.

:-) Oh yea, Nala's a cutie too....lol
~Jen~
Huggabull612
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Introductions