New here

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby savagem » May 17th, 2006, 9:01 pm

I'm sorry for bringing outside issues into Lindsay's intro thread too. Through with responding to outside negative influences, promise.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » May 17th, 2006, 9:03 pm

Thank you :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 17th, 2006, 10:44 pm

wow.

so you got the eterna-ban, too?

niiice.

good to see there was some rational thought going on there *cough, choke, gag*.

[quote="savagem"]Hey Linds,

I found your intro thread. Lindsay is intelligent and full of valuable knowledge. She knows her worms! And she helped me to extricate myself from the garbage on the other site, and for that I am eternally grateful. I see I've been banned for life over there now, and nothing could make me happier![/quote]
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 17th, 2006, 10:47 pm

long time no see!

I've missed you.

[quote="Miakoda"]Can everyone keep the poop from the other forum over there? We came here b/c we wanted to be AWAY from all that & we do NOT want it over here. Over here we act like grown-ups.

And to me, this is getting rediculous. I don't even want to read the intros anymore.[/quote]
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 17th, 2006, 11:04 pm

hoagiesmomma wrote:long time no see!

I've missed you.

And we've missed you, too. :wink: What's the good word?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 17th, 2006, 11:18 pm

Marinepits wrote:
hoagiesmomma wrote:long time no see!

I've missed you.

And we've missed you, too. :wink: What's the good word?

(hmmmm...wondering who you are??? what name might I know you by...and did we get along? :wink: )

ugh.

while I hate to come on here looking like a jilted lover...

I'm completely disgusted with what I've seen over the last few months...and regretting more than you can imagine that I was defending him before.

I let my anger with others bring me on here to argue...all the while with eric thinking I was doing his bidding. while I still stick by everything I said a while back...

I'm seriously looking for a way to end his rescue practice permanently...and will align myself with whoever might be willing/able to do that.
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 17th, 2006, 11:19 pm

Check your PMs.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LindsaySF » May 18th, 2006, 1:14 am

*twiddling my thumbs and whistling so as not to respond to troll* :D

Don't worry Geneia. We understand. It just took you a little longer to 'see the light', as they say... KIDDING! LOL

Go check out the rescue forum. I replied there with some ideas.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby rockermom » May 18th, 2006, 7:41 am

LindsaySF wrote:
houlabulla? wrote:Hello Lindsay and Welcome. I have valued your advice I have been given on another forum. Had no idea of your age and it does not matter. I am neutral about the forums. I strictly use them for advice on raising my dog. This forum out of 4 that I have used is the best when it comes to info on the dogs. I still go back and forth it depends on what info I need and sometimes I like as much advice as I can get. Hang out for a while. Think you will enjoy your stay.
Thanks so much. Umm... what was your name again? I remember Rocky's name but not yours! LOL

I figured at least SOMEONE valued my advice, but it still hurt for a certain-member-that-shall-go-unnamed to be so mean to me about it and question my knowledge in her rude PM's. It was a little ridiculous. The basis of her message was essentially "I know more than you! Neener neener neener!!" Oh grow up... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~

You cant remember my name cause I never use it. All I talk about on the forum is Rocky! Besides I can never remember anyones name or screen names I usually go by the avtar. So if it changes to some weird picture I get thrown off. Im saying this in a nice way... I learned to keep my private info off the internet.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 18th, 2006, 8:52 am

houlabulla? wrote:[You cant remember my name cause I never use it. All I talk about on the forum is Rocky! Besides I can never remember anyones name or screen names I usually go by the avtar. So if it changes to some weird picture I get thrown off. Im saying this in a nice way... I learned to keep my private info off the internet.

So it's not just my bad memory for once, yay! :)

I'm starting to see what you mean on the private info thing... I'm too trusting I guess.

I hear ya on the avatar though. I immediately recognized Rocky. So I will just call you Rocky's Mom from here on out. :D

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby turtle » May 18th, 2006, 11:20 am

First off, hello and welcome, Lindsay! This is a nice forum and I am glad to see an expert on doggy parasites... I'm sure I'll be asking you for some advise in the Health section.

Asta wrote:Ah well, you know what? I am sure that they would "tire and leave you alone" if you just would stop responding and coming up with smartbutt remarks!
This is a really friendly laidback board with fab advice and support! And i reeaaally dont want to have to wade through pages of personal issues that dont belong here.

Thanks and welcome.

Åsa

And secondly, I agree 100% with Asta...

I've never seen an Intro thread get locked nor have I seen a 5 page intro thread. Hope you all leave it behind and let's talk about the dogs.
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 18th, 2006, 4:41 pm

gf turtle wrote:First off, hello and welcome, Lindsay! This is a nice forum and I am glad to see an expert on doggy parasites... I'm sure I'll be asking you for some advise in the Health section.

And secondly, I agree 100% with Asta...

I've never seen an Intro thread get locked nor have I seen a 5 page intro thread. Hope you all leave it behind and let's talk about the dogs.

Thanks for the welcome!

We are trying not to respond to the trolls. Promise.

Maybe my intro thread is 5 pages because I'm so cool? :| Kidding!! :) We're moving on from here.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions