Hello Everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby BlueLuke » December 5th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Most of you all probably know me from the other chat forums.

I own a retail store in South Florida, that sells natural pet food and supplies. I also have a wonderful APBT named "Luke". Which you can see on the front page at www.lukesallnatural.com.

Other then that, I tend to post in spurts, answer questions, and love to look at photo.
Luke's All Natural Pet Food
www.lukesallnatural.com
BlueLuke
Just Whelped

Postby SOCABCH » December 5th, 2009, 11:54 pm

Welcome to the boards. :wave2:
SOCABCH
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » December 6th, 2009, 5:20 am

Luke!!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Finally... there you ARE! :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby ArtGypsy » December 6th, 2009, 9:29 am

Welcome Luke!!!!!! :wave2:

Well, we Hope to See you in More than "Spurts"!! :wink:

Can You go ahead and Tell the Rest of Us More about Yourself----And tell us about Luke!! How did he come into your life??
what got you started in Selling Dog Food?

***************Some talk about the weather in Florida, your favorite Pizza Topping and Favorite T.V. show would be welcome as well!!********

After you post a little more about yourself, the Administrators will come and give you access to the rest of the forums!!
OKAY?????????????????????
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jODY, in Nebraska, who figures it's MUCH warmer in Florida than HERE, right now..
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby iluvk9 » December 6th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Hi! :wave2: I don't know you, but I love your store's website. :) :o

Welcome to PBT. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » December 6th, 2009, 3:12 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » December 7th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Hi there! I don't know ya either, but I'm just about to go check out your website! Welcome! :wave2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BlueLuke » December 15th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Can You go ahead and Tell the Rest of Us More about Yourself----And tell us about Luke!! How did he come into your life??

Luke came to us a puppy, you know the first place we stopped off to see a litter, so cute we had to take one home. We were looking for a short hair dog with a medium stature, I grew up with a female stafford as a kid, Queen of the Frisbee.

Luke is almost two years old now, has the good life, taste testing just about everything. Only chewed on one chair growing up, other then that he's been perfect. He does tend to steal the Charmin, his last remaining bad habit, if someone leaves the bathroom door open.

"What got you started in Selling Dog Food?"

I wanted the best for my puppy, I started researching and then just starting learning so much about food and nutrition, and still learning. I had a hard time finding places to buy non petco/smart food. Visited a few nice stores in colorado that sold the high quality foods and decided to start our own store. My wife runs the store.

Amazincc, was one of my first customers when she lived down here at the time, she ordered food and I delivered it to her place, I got to play with faust as a puppy!

"Some talk about the weather in Florida, your favorite Pizza Topping and Favorite T.V. show"
- The weather is hot, the ac bills are high.

I'm a big fan of extra cheese.

I don't watch much TV anymore, ever since opening out pet food store, I've been non stop constant working and learning.

I'm a web developer by trade for the last 20 years, which explains the pretty website!
www.lukesallnatural.com
BlueLuke
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » December 15th, 2009, 4:58 pm

BlueLuke wrote:
Amazincc, was one of my first customers when she lived down here at the time, she ordered food and I delivered it to her place, I got to play with faust as a puppy!

Uhm... that was Seppel. :wink: lol
And you can attest to his aggressive, man-eating tendencies, right? :dance:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 15th, 2009, 5:06 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BlueLuke » December 15th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Uhm... that was Seppel.
And you can attest to his aggressive, man-eating tendencies, right?

He was definately tenderizing me with his tonque.
www.lukesallnatural.com
BlueLuke
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » December 17th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions