Guess I'm always the last to know

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 8:38 pm

Leslie!! OMG!! I've met you!! LOL

I had my pit bulls Brutus and Aidan ATTS temperament tested in Goshen in April. That was some bad rain huh?

So where is my certificate? hehehe :)

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 16th, 2006, 8:52 pm

LindsaySF wrote:
I had my pit bulls Brutus and Aidan ATTS temperament tested in Goshen in April.

~Lindsay~

CONGRATS!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 8:55 pm

CONGRATS!

Thanks! But, umm, only Brutus passed. :D

Poor Aidan could not recover from the gun shot test... :(

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby turtle » May 18th, 2006, 11:10 am

Hi Leslie! Welcome! Good to see you here!

I\m sorry to hear you lost your old girl Cyclone, but she had a good long life and was well loved. RIP old lady dog.

Xanny and Soleil are lovely, hope you post some pics! Wow, I did not know the pup was 10 months already!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 20th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Yup, this is where the cool people are... good thing the queen of the cool people told you about the forum huh? :D

I'm glad you made it!

Are you coming to the show in two weeks?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Leslie H » May 20th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Michelle, I'll be at the show, I even switched my son's SAT II location to Enfield so I could drop him off, show a bit, then pick him up and make him work the weight pull. I may even have Xanny pull, I don't know. She just re-started pulling today, after her post surgery month off.
Lindsay, I remember you, and your mom, right? It's all kind of a blur (or maybe a splash).
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby LindsaySF » May 20th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Leslie H wrote:Lindsay, I remember you, and your mom, right? It's all kind of a blur (or maybe a splash).

Hehehe about the splash. :)

It was my aunt, but she is often mistaken for my mom. The boots I wore that day still haven't recovered...

I just read this thread again. I'm sorry about Cyclone. :( How old was she?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Leslie H » May 21st, 2006, 9:24 am

Cyclone was 14. She was lucky enough to be feeling well right up to the end, except for the last few days, and she had a day of being spoiled. What makes it very hard is that she was my son's dog. He is almost 17, and she has been a constant in his life as far back in his life as he can remember. She slept on his bed, and hung out with him, since he was a toddler.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby concreterose » May 21st, 2006, 10:24 am

Oh no Leslie, I am so sorry to hear about Cyclone. She was a beautiful old gal.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 11:03 am

Leslie H wrote:Cyclone was 14. She was lucky enough to be feeling well right up to the end, except for the last few days, and she had a day of being spoiled. What makes it very hard is that she was my son's dog. He is almost 17, and she has been a constant in his life as far back in his life as he can remember. She slept on his bed, and hung out with him, since he was a toddler.

That has to be really tough, for him especially. I know how he feels. I lost my shepherd/chow mix Nicki last September. She was 12, and I was 22, so I had had her for more than half my life. I'm still not over it.... :( It is good though that Cyclone was happy until the last few days (same with Nicki, I'm grateful for that).

Having other dogs (and other pets) in the house really helps though. Aidan was still here, and soon after we adopted Cody. :) I'm sure that will help your son as well, even though he may never be as close with the other dogs as he was with Cyclone.

Do you have pics up somewhere?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby PittieLove » May 21st, 2006, 12:12 pm

Welcome!!
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions