Guess I'm always the last to know

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Leslie H » May 14th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Is this where all the cool people hang out?
My name is Leslie, I have a nearly 17 year old son, Owen, and sadly, only 2 apbt's now. Xanny is 7 1/2, and Soleil is 10 months. I've been involved in bull breeds for about 15 years. I used to be active in breeding, but happily, that is all in the past. I am currently a member of AMPTC of NE, vp of the USTABC (UKC ab club), IWPA, need to renew w/WPBTCA, and I'm a provisional tester for ATTS. I enjoy participating in weight pull, therapy dog visits and bitework, and trying to be a good breed ambassador.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby cheekymunkee » May 14th, 2006, 2:57 pm

Yep, this is it!! Glad you found us!!

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » May 14th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Hello and Welcome! I keep hearing this is the place for the cool people, but have yet to meet any, I think the majority are just :crazy: ... :wink:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » May 14th, 2006, 3:06 pm

JennKBM wrote:Hello and Welcome! I keep hearing this is the place for the cool people, but have yet to meet any, I think the majority are just :crazy: ... :wink:

Excuse me???? I am the coolest OF the cool missy. :smokin:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » May 14th, 2006, 3:27 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
JennKBM wrote:Hello and Welcome! I keep hearing this is the place for the cool people, but have yet to meet any, I think the majority are just :crazy: ... :wink:

Excuse me???? I am the coolest OF the cool missy. :smokin:

Well I'm the coolest of the coolest of the cool!

And welcome!!! :wave:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby msvette2u » May 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm

I can't speak for THEM but I'm pretty darned cool :)
Welcome to the board!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby pocketpit » May 14th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Welcome Leslie! Glad to see you found your way here. I'm very sorry to hear you only have 2 dogs now :( Solei and Xanny are 2 stunners :loveU:
I'm going to want updated pictures! :D
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby lluksa » May 14th, 2006, 4:15 pm

:hello:
Lisa

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" Franklin D. Roosevelt
lluksa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » May 14th, 2006, 5:01 pm

Hello and Welcome! Some here are cool, most are simply crazy! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 14th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Leslie H wrote:Is this where all the cool people hang out?
My name is Leslie, I have a nearly 17 year old son, Owen, and sadly, only 2 apbt's now. Xanny is 7 1/2, and Soleil is 10 months. I've been involved in bull breeds for about 15 years. I used to be active in breeding, but happily, that is all in the past. I am currently a member of AMPTC of NE, vp of the USTABC (UKC ab club), IWPA, need to renew w/WPBTCA, and I'm a provisional tester for ATTS. I enjoy participating in weight pull, therapy dog visits and bitework, and trying to be a good breed ambassador.

Wow I can't believe Soliel is already 10 months! How did she do at her first show in CT?

Let me know if you want a third .... I'll send you a Patcheeno baby when they arrive :wink:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » May 14th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Hey Leslie welcome aboard!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Asta » May 14th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Hello Leslie :wave: A big warm welcome to you and your puppers :)
And i am not cool at all hhahaha

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 14th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Welcome Leslie! I'm also not cool! :afro:

There was no nerd icon, so I had to use the afro. Couldn't be helped.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Leslie H » May 14th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Well, perhaps I'll have to look elsewhere, in a place where coolness is exists in such quantities that it just rubs off on you.
But, I think I'll just hang out here w/the pit bull folks.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Soleil's show career has been pretty week, 3rd out of 3 in the online show, 2nd out of 2 in ADBA (the judge said she was nice, but too thick, I should lean her out, which I wouldn't consider doing to a pup), but she took her class in her 1 UKC show (allright, there were only 2 other dogs).
Therese, are these Pepper by Patcheeno pups you're waiting on? Much as I miss our old girl, Cyclone, it is much easier w/just 2 dogs. Xanny and Soleil still get along well, so they're out together whenever I'm home.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby dogcrazyjen » May 15th, 2006, 11:01 am

I am a complete geek. I even do role playing games :oops:

Welcome anyways!!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby bridge city bullies » May 15th, 2006, 1:05 pm

Hi Leslie! Welcome aboard :) I think most of us are crazy - but in a cool way :smokin:
bridge city bullies
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » May 15th, 2006, 2:48 pm

Welcome to PBT Leslie H! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 15th, 2006, 2:58 pm

HI Leslie.

I must be even cooler because at least I am in CT too.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Leslie H » May 16th, 2006, 6:20 am

Hoyden, I really liked Ruby's collars that you made. I'm very particular, too, but I was very impressed.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 16th, 2006, 7:21 am

Leslie H wrote:Soleil's show career has been pretty week, 3rd out of 3 in the online show, 2nd out of 2 in ADBA (the judge said she was nice, but too thick, I should lean her out, which I wouldn't consider doing to a pup), but she took her class in her 1 UKC show (allright, there were only 2 other dogs).
Therese, are these Pepper by Patcheeno pups you're waiting on? Much as I miss our old girl, Cyclone, it is much easier w/just 2 dogs. Xanny and Soleil still get along well, so they're out together whenever I'm home.

I'm sure when she matures she'll do great! Post some new pictures soon.

Yes, Crystal should be sending me pepper soon for the "wedding" We've waited so long for this... I hope it takes.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Next

Return to Introductions