Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Aoekae » August 15th, 2009, 6:33 pm

I am Peggy, I am a writer, and am currently pissed off at some punk down the steet who accepted a puppy of mine, listened when i said to bring him back if he couldn't keep it for ANY REASON, and, the city told him he couldn't have a pit, so instead of GIVING HIM BACK TO ME, he freaking took it to a pound, and now the poor puppy is dead. >( :nono: :mad2: :(
Aoekae
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » August 15th, 2009, 6:53 pm

Welcome to the forum, Peggy. Please tell us more about yourself and how you became interested in pit bulls.

This area is for introductions only. Once you are approved to post by a staff member, please feel free to tell your pup's story in our "Pit Bull Talk" forum: viewforum.php?f=5
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » August 15th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Posted for Peggy:

I'm from Missouri, I own two female pits, one of which is a pit/weimareimer mix (a puppy). The oldest is six years old, the younger is three months and a few days. What else would you like to know?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » August 28th, 2009, 10:50 am

Come on now, Peggy! You are a writer...WRITE SOMETHING! :neener:

We would love to have you on the forum, but Admin just needs to keep spammers and odd-folk out. (Although I have a theory that MANY have slipped in here....)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » August 28th, 2009, 11:36 am

HI and welcome! Tell us more....we are nosy LOL :wave2:

What brings you to the forum? What got you interested in the breed? Tell us about your dog/s?

Oh yes, and don't forget to add what type of pizza you like :D
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby madremissy » August 29th, 2009, 9:19 am

:wave2: Hello and Welcome to PBT.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Aoekae » August 31st, 2009, 10:59 pm

Well, I am partial to a chicken bacon ranch kind of pizza. preferably from papa johns.

Pixie is extremely energetic. Even more than Lovely was. She loves to chew up electronics, the more expensive the better. lol.
Aoekae
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions