Hello from Portland, OR

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Nizmo357 » August 11th, 2009, 4:58 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:
Nizmo357 wrote:is it? like the prongs them selves are too big or its too loose around his neck?

Both. :) Generally a size small prong works best, and then just add extra prongs to make it fit. And fit-wise, it should fit snugly up right below his ears.

thanks for info!
Nizmo357
Just Whelped

Postby Nizmo357 » August 11th, 2009, 6:32 pm

and to add a little bit more about myself. before i started school i foster pitbulls from the HS. but i no longer do that because i felt they have betrayed me in the worse way possible. i foster an all white pitbull named abby, my favorite of all my fosters. when they wanted her to come back i brought her back with a couple bones and a new collar. i sat in her cage with her atleast 3 times a week and spent time with her. i went there one day and they had put her down. there excuse was that she was depressed. well no ----. i would have found her a home and keep her as long as it took me to do so. that is why i felt betrayed by them. everyone there knows who i am there and knew i was there to see her and help her.

i also had an apbt by the name of skyler. she got to be about a year old and then got really HA. so i had to put her down. which still kills me. but i know it was the right thing to do for the breed and for her and for myself.
Nizmo357
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Introductions