New Member in Pittsburgh

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby StarBurgh66 » July 17th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Hi,

My name is Bryan and I have a 4 year old female pit bull named Star.

For anyone that reads this I am looking for training help. The back story on my dog is that she was bought from a breeder and the breeder had an agreement to be able to visit the dog to make sure she was being taken care of or the breeder could take the dog back from the buyer. Well Star was beaten and not fed. You could see her rib cage when I got her from the breeder. She was about 1yr old when I bought her. She has very bad aggression and I could use some advice other then watching the dog wisperer haha. Thanks in advance from both of us!!!
StarBurgh66
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » July 17th, 2009, 2:57 pm

Welcome to the forum, Bryan!

This area is for introductions only. Please tell us more about yourself, why you picked a pit bull, and anything else you'd like us to know, then once we approve you to post, you can ask your questions in the training area. (Not everyone reads the intros. :wink: )
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » July 17th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Welcome to PBT, Bryan. :wave2: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » July 17th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Marinepits wrote: (Not everyone reads the intros. :wink: )
BUT THEY SHOULD! :rolleyes2:

Welcome to the forum, Bryan. I was going to name my son Brian. If she was a girl, I was going to name her Brianna. His name is James. Go figure.

Just thought you would want to know. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 17th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Hi and welcome! :wave2:

Look at me reading the intros! 8) Whoohoo!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 17th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » July 17th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT Brian.

Tell us more about yourself so you can get approved and get some great advice. Everyone here has so much helpful information.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Introductions