BC pitbull lover

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby lokisdad » July 15th, 2009, 2:25 pm

Hello all,

New to PBT, long time usenet subscriber but it is so full of spam and idiots, I think a moderated forum will be nice :)

I have a 14 year old staff/ambull mix who is doing very well :)

Hi alpha Bob and Shanna
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » July 15th, 2009, 2:28 pm

lokisdad wrote:Hi alpha Bob and Shanna

:shock: Uh-oh. You know THEM?

Welcome to the forum! What got you interested in the breed?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby lokisdad » July 15th, 2009, 2:39 pm

Hi Marinepits,

I hope its a good thing knowing them :P

I had a GSD, then a Rotty, and throughout all this time my friend had this great Amstaff named Cujo.
Cujo was such a great dog, he never beat down on my dogs, was obedient, clever, loyal, agile, protective and the list goes on and on.

My Rotty was just a puppy when he and my roommates dog got loose by digging a hole under the fence, they both got hit by a vehicle. My dog passed away my rommies survived.

It was a year or 2 later that Cujo had babies with an Ambull and I was offered pick of the litter.
I was hooked and spent the next 10 years learning, it was all learning about this breed and what they do that is ALOT different than what other dogs do, and most of all what they cannot do compared to a bully breed.

My dogs made me proud, they made me learn, they made we want to learn so that I could serve them better and protect them from the you know whos...

Is there a photo album thingy for us, im sorry, I just registered and the though came to me before I had a chance to browse and read about the site.

Thanks for the welcome, TTYS
Marinepits wrote:
lokisdad wrote:Hi alpha Bob and Shanna

:shock: Uh-oh. You know THEM?

Welcome to the forum! What got you interested in the breed?
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » July 15th, 2009, 2:53 pm

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Malli » July 15th, 2009, 3:10 pm

BC as in British Columbia?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Pit♥bull » July 15th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Hey Russ :) :)
Glad to see ya, tried to send you several emails. We went to Ohio and adopted Angie's Pit 'Duke', we tried to let you know that she passed in May. :cry:
Welcome to PBT..... No 'piss wizard' here :D

Bob
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » July 15th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Welcome to PBT, Shanna and Bobs friend! :D :wave2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Pit♥bull » July 15th, 2009, 6:26 pm

By the way Russ, you will also find that Shady Angel and Elegy are also here. Working on Sandra. :wave2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » July 15th, 2009, 6:27 pm

Are you planning a coup, Bob? :squint:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » July 15th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Marinepits wrote:Are you planning a coup, Bob? :squint:
5 and counting :D
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » July 15th, 2009, 6:41 pm

lokisdad wrote:Is there a photo album thingy for us, im sorry, I just registered and the though came to me before I had a chance to browse and read about the site.

Oooops, sorry, I just saw this! Check out this thread on how to post pics: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1536
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » July 15th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 15th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Welcome Russ! Photobucket works well for posting pictures on here. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby hugapitbull » July 15th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Gee Wiz, Russ, what took you so long? It's nice to see you, and I really hope you'll stay active here. I've missed your style. :wink: Lots of great folks with pretty strong bonds. We've had the opportunity to meet a couple of them and haven't been disappointed yet.

As you will read, Duke is a hand-full. Has some carry over effects from being kenneled for so long. We are working with him daily, and now are waiting for a trainer to give me a call back.

I'm so happy to hear Loki is doing so well at such a ripe old age. That is just amazing. Such a lucky and cared for pittie. Hope there are many more years ahead. Trouble turns 10 this year, it is hard to believe she's been with us so long.

Welcome :wave2:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby madremissy » July 15th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Hello and Welcome Russ :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » July 15th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Malli wrote:BC as in British Columbia?

I think he means BIG CUTIE. But that is just me. :dance:

Welcome to the forum. :wave2: Any friend of Bob and Shanna's is a friend of ours. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby lokisdad » July 16th, 2009, 12:08 am

Malli wrote:BC as in British Columbia?

Hi Malli,

yes Canadian EH!
:neener:
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Postby lokisdad » July 16th, 2009, 12:11 am

Hiyas Bob,

LTNC,
I was so sad to hear about Ang, and so glad to hear about you guys adopting him!!!
I was in email contact with Ang for quite awhile.

Thanks for turning me onto this forum, it sure is full of friendy people and YES!!! No Poopy wizard HOORAY!!!

Pit$Bull wrote:Hey Russ :) :)
Glad to see ya, tried to send you several emails. We went to Ohio and adopted Angie's Pit 'Duke', we tried to let you know that she passed in May. :cry:
Welcome to PBT..... No 'piss wizard' here :D

Bob
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Postby lokisdad » July 16th, 2009, 12:15 am

Hi Shanna,

I hope to put on some milage here as well, however, I've got a 27 month LO and another one on the way, thats the reason why I dropped off the face of almost everything online :)

I will get some pics up asap

Thanks for being who you are, you and Bob are wonderful people and I am glad to know you.

hugapitbull wrote:Gee Wiz, Russ, what took you so long? It's nice to see you, and I really hope you'll stay active here. I've missed your style. :wink: Lots of great folks with pretty strong bonds. We've had the opportunity to meet a couple of them and haven't been disappointed yet.

As you will read, Duke is a hand-full. Has some carry over effects from being kenneled for so long. We are working with him daily, and now are waiting for a trainer to give me a call back.

I'm so happy to hear Loki is doing so well at such a ripe old age. That is just amazing. Such a lucky and cared for pittie. Hope there are many more years ahead. Trouble turns 10 this year, it is hard to believe she's been with us so long.

Welcome :wave2:
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Postby lokisdad » July 16th, 2009, 12:17 am

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, it feels very cozy in here :)

Russ and Loki
lokisdad
Just Whelped

Next

Return to Introductions