2 pit bull terrier mix need help

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby petangel » June 7th, 2009, 4:38 am

I frequently look at Hampshire County Animal Control's ( in WV) website to see the animals there. She has 2 pitbull terrier mixes that are scheduled to be euthanized within a week from 6/3/09. They were apparently mistreated and handed over to her from a case. I would like to foster them but they don't do that. Can't adopt right now b/c i don't have the money for both of them. They are named Brad Pitt and Angelina. Does anyone know of a quick response rescue group or someone who can adopt and work with them to find them new homes? They look so sad and i would hate for their fate to be sealed already. They have only been there a week! Please if anyone can help them. :sad2:
petangel
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » June 7th, 2009, 8:10 am

Welcome to the forum! This area is for introductions only. Please tell us more about yourself and why you love pit bulls, then we'll approve you to post. Once you're approved, you can then post your concerns in the rescue section.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » June 7th, 2009, 9:24 am

Welcome to PBT! :dance: Many people here know someone, who knows someone who knows someone else, who may be able to help you. :)

Sooooo......Post an intro so we can get to know you better!

Use this for what is needed:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Introductions