Hi From Canada!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby satanscheerleader » March 10th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Well, this is a reintroduction since I haven't been able to log on in ages, but Cheeky hooked me up! :wave2: Let's see... I'm Zoe from British Columbia, Canada. I've owned the breed for almost 17 years. I lost my first three girls Venus, Marz and Nyx all in the past couple years. :( I still have two from the original pack, Tank and Arez and recently added my first ADBA registered girl Scarling. I was involved heavily in rescue for the past few years but have since retired due to my daughters health issues [long story] and being sick and tired of seeing people messing up with dogs, when they should know better. :x I've also had one of my first fosters, Deeohgee, come back to me, and my guess is she isn't going anywhere as I don't think anyone appreciates her craziness as much as we do. :D Here's the crew, past and present!

Venus, my best friend, canine soul mate and partner in crime. She made it to the ripe old age of 15.

Marz when she was a teen. She was the goofiest looking girl but man.... what a heart of gold. She had actually brought tears to people's eyes with her sweet personality. No joke! lol She passed at 12 from bone cancer, the first of my girls to leave us. :cry:

Nyx when she was about three. She passed just a month shy of her 14th birthday. She came to live with us permanently at three after being extremely mishandled. She's the poster child for how different a dog can be under a responsible owners guidance.

This is Arez. She's a TOTAL sweetheart. Never wanting to offend, always eager to please and dole out the kisses! She's ten.

Tank, the big lug. 95 pounds of big dummy. lol He's ten as well, and Arez's littermate. He came to us permanently at three, again, due to idiot owners who should never have a dog period, let alone a 95 pound, high drive pit bull. He was very close to being one of those headlines we all cringe when we see. >( He's an amazing boy though. Rock solid with people and animals that he knows.

Scarling, my baby girl whom I was hoping to show and get some working/sport titles on her, but due to the risk to my daughters health we had to pass. :cry: The kids were really bummed as they were so looking forward to junior handling her. I still plan on getting her fully health tested though in the hopes it inspires more ADBA folks to do the same. ;)

Deeohgee, whom a particular friend has been stating for years is our forever dog and we will get her back so we just better deal with it, and lo and behold, but here she is back with us again! lol

We recently adopted two bunnies Maddie and Bogart. They were in rescue for two years and who can say why. :| They are the best!

And last but certainly not least, Voodoo! She moved into my house, claiming me as her own, without asking permission. lol She's around ten.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 10th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Welcome back! You should still have full access to the board.

Don't be a stranger! :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby satanscheerleader » March 10th, 2009, 1:30 pm

Thanx! I just notice the mistake in my thread title. That should say Hi FROM Canada! lol
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 10th, 2009, 1:43 pm

HELLO!!!!

Debby and I were talking about you the other day! lol

don't worry, nothing good.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » March 10th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Hey, you! Welcome back! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby satanscheerleader » March 10th, 2009, 2:03 pm

mnp13 wrote:HELLO!!!!

Debby and I were talking about you the other day! lol

don't worry, nothing good.

LOL Hey! I bought a shirt from your CafePress without realizing it was your store until later! lol It's the Timmy one. I laughed my ass off when I saw and it and couldn't resist getting it! I've gotten a ton of great reactions to it so far! :D
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 10th, 2009, 2:29 pm

WooHoo! I am SO glad I was able to get you back in! We have really missed you around here! I am sorry you have had such a rough couple of years, I have always loved your dogs. Welcome back & do NOT be a stranger!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » March 10th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Hey Zoe, good to see you lady! You've been AWOL far too long. Soooo now updates on Raven and Daemon please!!!! Also on you - how you doing?
airwalk
I live here

Postby amazincc » March 10th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Welcome BACK!!! :wave2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » March 10th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Hello, nice to meet you :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby satanscheerleader » March 10th, 2009, 3:54 pm

airwalk wrote:Hey Zoe, good to see you lady! You've been AWOL far too long. Soooo now updates on Raven and Daemon please!!!! Also on you - how you doing?

Well, I'm doin' ok. Having a really hard time adjusting to not fostering though. :( It's really strange around here with just four dogs. I'm not really sure what the heck to do with myself. :|

Daemon's good. He's getting right into reading lately. I knew he'd eventually become a book worm! lol

Raven, well, she's doing ok. Just got out of hospital though. She went in for a celiac biopsy but her right lung was too gunked up to put her under so we just stayed for two weeks of IV antibiotics. We've hooked her up with this world renown homeopath for extra support. I swear this guys magic. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I couldn't be happier with him!
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby airwalk » March 10th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Well yay for book worms...and geez okay the new guy has to be aces with Raven or we're going to have to cross the border and lynch somebody. :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 11th, 2009, 12:29 am

Welcome back Zoe!! You know the pups are adorable but I LOVE your new bun buns :) Post up the vid of Raven and the buns it's too cute!!

Teeny and Blue send Raven their love. Blue especially. He thinks little kids are the best ever. They give love AND are short enough so he can lick all the food off their faces :)

Now get to work on posting lots and lots of pics!!!!!!!!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby BigDogBuford » March 11th, 2009, 12:36 am

Hello and welcome back! :wave2:

Tank reminds me of my Buford. :)
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby KJS » March 11th, 2009, 8:07 am

Hello there :wave2: ....good to see you back with us again! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 11th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Hello and welcome back to PBT. It's like Hotel California...you can check out any time you like, but you can never really leave, can ya.... :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » March 11th, 2009, 6:42 pm

:wave2: Really glad your back
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby CinderDee » March 11th, 2009, 7:50 pm

Hi Zoe. It's great to see you back! :wave2:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby AllAmericanPUP » March 12th, 2009, 3:48 pm

Welcome back :D
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Return to Introductions