yo form Philly

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby mwids » October 25th, 2008, 9:15 am

iluvk9 wrote:My new hello is going to be "what up"!! (Do I have to make it one word or can I write it like two?) I just love it! Hope you don't mind if I borrow it.... :)

And welcome to PBT. Cute pup you have there!

you can use it anyway you want to but if you make any money off it i expect a royalties check to be sent my way :wave2:
mwids
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » October 25th, 2008, 9:23 am

mwids wrote:you can use it anyway you want to but if you make any money off it i expect a royalties check to be sent my way :wave2:

The check is in the mail! :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mwids » October 25th, 2008, 11:13 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:So sweet! How old is he in these pics? Definitely doesn't look 12 weeks!

those are from the day we got him, he is 8 weeks there. I'll put up come current onces when i get them on my computer.
mwids
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » October 25th, 2008, 1:51 pm

What an adorable baby!!! And WELCOME! Make yourself at home! If you feel someone grabbing your butt, it is probably Joyce, don't mind her. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » October 26th, 2008, 2:58 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:If you feel someone grabbing your butt, it is probably Joyce, don't mind her. :wink:

Yo, whatup, Cheeky? :wave2: PBT members teach me lots of cool things.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 27th, 2008, 12:04 am

Welcome! PBT has some great info on the breed. As someone else said there's also some great info on why not to take your dog to the dog park, and how to be an ambassador for the breed as you grow with your new pup and get to know the breed more. Have fun reading the threads. You'll find more amusing, and informational stuff, every day.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Previous

Return to Introductions