Voorstellen/introduction

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 4:51 am

For first excuse me for my bad English
I am Irma from the Netherlands.
In june of this year was the pitbulllaw at his end. I figt with some people very hard the last 2 year for that and succesfull
I am the owner of Noa een Amstaff/........
I hope to find here some information about everthing of the pitbull.
Have you questions ask them and i will try to answer as correct as possible
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby katiek0417 » July 16th, 2008, 4:59 am

Welcome, Irma! What makes you love the pit bull? How old is your Amstaf? Name?
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 6:39 am

Thx for the welcome.
My love for the pitbull is for his caracter i love this caracter.
My dog Noa is 3 years young.
It is not possible to put a picture of her here.
gr. irma
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 6:51 am

Image
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby Jenn » July 16th, 2008, 7:32 am

Hello and welcome, she's very pretty! :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 8:24 am

Jenn wrote:Hello and welcome, she's very pretty! :wave2:


thx :)
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby Marinepits » July 16th, 2008, 8:26 am

Image
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 8:42 am

thx :)
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby TheRedQueen » July 16th, 2008, 9:28 am

What a cutie! I just want to kiss her big head! :D

Welcome to the board! :wave2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby maberi » July 16th, 2008, 9:50 am

Welcome

Beautiful dog!!
Look beyond what your own eyes see
User avatar
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle
 
Posts: 2781
Location: rochester, ny

Postby iluvk9 » July 16th, 2008, 9:53 am

Welcome to PBT, Irma. :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 16th, 2008, 10:21 am

Welcome! *wave*
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
User avatar
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing
 
Posts: 15437
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby mnp13 » July 16th, 2008, 10:34 am

They took away the anti-Pit Bull law? WOW! Great work!

Where are you in the Netherlands? I have a very good friend from Rotterdam and I try to visit her every few years. I always recommend Holland to people who want to go to Europe but don't speak another language. 99% of the people I have met there have been very helpful and friendly even if they don't speak English.

WELCOME!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby amazincc » July 16th, 2008, 10:45 am

Onthaal aan PBT, Irma. :wave2:
Excuseer mijn slechte verwoording… :oops:

Uw hond is mooi. :heartbeat:
User avatar
amazincc
Jessica & Mick
 
Posts: 9814
Location: Holding them both in my heart.

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 11:53 am

TheRedQueen wrote:What a cutie! I just want to kiss her big head! :D

Welcome to the board! :wave2:

She said it is possible come to Holland :wave2:
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 11:54 am

maberi wrote:Welcome

Beautiful dog!!

thx :oops:
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 16th, 2008, 11:55 am

aw I love her dark tail! What a cutie pie!

Welcome :wave:
User avatar
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully
 
Posts: 1834
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby irwi » July 16th, 2008, 12:01 pm

mnp13 wrote:They took away the anti-Pit Bull law? WOW! Great work!

Where are you in the Netherlands? I have a very good friend from Rotterdam and I try to visit her every few years. I always recommend Holland to people who want to go to Europe but don't speak another language. 99% of the people I have met there have been very helpful and friendly even if they don't speak English.

WELCOME!

Yeah it is great that we don't have it anymore the last 2 years i fight with different people to end this.
We are a country with 16 million of people en we needed 40.000 people for signing against the law with name adress en birthday. We have done this with a very low budget in the mean time we contacted at much people as possible from gouvernement to let them understand that is was een cruell en not fair law.
Our minister Verburg has made a commissie to look after and "wetenschappelijk" it is prooven that the pitbull is not more agresseror then anonther dog.
Who wants to have a link of this can ask for it it is 109 pages long.
So this was the end of 15 years killing on face.
I am from Groningen it is in the north of Nederland.
irwi
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 17

Postby TheRedQueen » July 16th, 2008, 12:07 pm

irwi wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:What a cutie! I just want to kiss her big head! :D

Welcome to the board! :wave2:

She said it is possible come to Holland :wave2:


:giggle: Don't tempt me Noa! I'm broke! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
User avatar
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.
 
Posts: 7184
Location: Maryland

Postby mnp13 » July 16th, 2008, 3:55 pm

irwi wrote:Yeah it is great that we don't have it anymore the last 2 years i fight with different people to end this.
We are a country with 16 million of people en we needed 40.000 people for signing against the law with name adress en birthday. We have done this with a very low budget in the mean time we contacted at much people as possible from gouvernement to let them understand that is was een cruell en not fair law.
Our minister Verburg has made a commissie to look after and "wetenschappelijk" it is prooven that the pitbull is not more agresseror then anonther dog.
Who wants to have a link of this can ask for it it is 109 pages long.
So this was the end of 15 years killing on face.
I am from Groningen it is in the north of Nederland.


WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

That's just soooo awesome. It proves that people can get this junk taken away if they work hard! I can't wait to tell Saskia!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Next

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users