hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby luvypitbulls » July 4th, 2008, 2:28 pm

amazincc wrote:I don't know how I missed you... :shock: :oops:

... but WELCOME to PBT! :wave2:

And, please, share Jujubes story when you feel up to it. :hug3:

thanks I will ..it is really hard to dwell on it right now she is acting so fine..except being tired and this huge tumor in her neck ...

I just want to pretend to the end that she is fine so she has a very happy rest of her life ..

she is the best dog in the world you know
luvypitbulls
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby amazincc » July 4th, 2008, 2:29 pm

luvypitbulls wrote:

I DO know... I have one of those myself. :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby luvypitbulls » July 4th, 2008, 2:53 pm

amazincc wrote:
luvypitbulls wrote:

I DO know... I have one of those myself. :wink: :)

I can see in that picture!!! how beautiful your baby is!

anyone who has one has to know the secret ..and those who don't ..well they can just stay waaaaaaaayyyyy over there :P
luvypitbulls
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby luvypitbulls » July 5th, 2008, 2:51 pm

I would love to share the stories of all three of these dogs but am not sure do I do it here in this area? or is there a better place to do it?

I am still reading my way through all the wonderful info on this board! wow you guys so much to learn even having this breed in my life for a long time ..and always having terriers of some kind ...there is just so much to learn ..

and you all have stunning /wonderful/amazing dogs and stories!!!

I am going to have a bullypalooza at my house on the 20th with my rescue folks ..fosters and the folks I know who have rescued...

I need lots of activity advice..so far we have balls (no tug toys) a hose and wading pool ...

everyone is very social .......there will be no more than 8 dogs ..and all are on raw diets so I thought frozen drum sticks and I have some Pupcicles for snacks since they will be here all day

I have lots of watering stations around the yard and live on a 1/2 acre with a path from each garden to the next....

any advice please for playtime activities?
luvypitbulls
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 5th, 2008, 4:12 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » July 27th, 2008, 4:12 pm

Hello and welcome to PBT :wave2: What a wonderful bunch of dogs you have! I am terribly sorry to hear about Jujube, but atleast she is leading a great life with you and she should be so lucky!

As i am really late on this intro, i hope that you had a great time with the dogs that came to visit :)

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Previous

Return to Introductions