hello from so cal!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ez08 » May 19th, 2008, 8:21 pm

my name is jose, i am from whittier, ca. i am 40 year old father of 4 kids.
real kids not dogs, , josh- 20, mike- 17, joseph- 15, bridgette- 10. now i just purchased a wonderful new puppy, which i named EZ. his demeanor was very calm when we were visiting him for the first time. i used to breed boxers years ago and am currently adding EZ to our family of 4 other pets. Deuce- 7 year old box/pit, Cinderella- 7 year old german shepherd, Socks- 1 year old stray cat that now lives with us and Sue- bearded dragon. i wont name the other animals we own, but we have 17 ponies, 2 horses, sheep, goats, ducks, chickens, a turkey, geese, rabbits and others i forget about. i'm sorry for my first post, unfortunately our house was broken into and i dont have a camera at the moment, and i cant get a good shot of EZ with my camera phone. maybe tomorrow i'll borrow a decent camera and post up some pics of him.
ez08
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » May 19th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Wow, what a crew you have! Sorry about your camera, but I really can't wait to see some pics of everyone! :D

So, what made you decide on a pit bull pup?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby madremissy » May 19th, 2008, 8:50 pm

:wave2: Hello and Welcome to PBT. Sounds like you have quite a little zoo going on. :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby ez08 » May 19th, 2008, 8:55 pm

well if you wanna see some of the crew, minus the new puppy, check out http://www.myspace.com/pegasusponies there are a few older pics there.

i saw the sire of him and he looked so awesome. he was a blue pit and i have always wanted one. i like the look, the loyalty the breed brings. and i am tired of having no real dog of my own. and i needed a shop companion. i plan on taking him with me every where i go. as soon as he is potty trained and wont eat my car interior up. lol i also know they can be trained very well and would like to maybe get him into some type of weight pull training.
ez08
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » May 19th, 2008, 10:03 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » May 19th, 2008, 11:09 pm

:wave2: Hello and welcome!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » May 19th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Hi and welcome! Sounds like quite full house! We'll be waiting patiently for pics... :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 20th, 2008, 8:20 am

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby katiek0417 » May 21st, 2008, 11:58 am

Hello and welcome to the board! :wave2:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Asta » June 12th, 2008, 6:47 am

Hello and welcome Jose :wave2: Wow, that is quite the crew you´ve got, lucky you!

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions