New Member in San Antonio TX

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby LadyAmazon » April 10th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Hey, I'm a new pit owner...my Staffie mix found me about 2 months ago. And she's been my baby ever since. Her name's Euryleia (Greek for "Wandering Woman") and I'm really trying to get her in top shape and learn as much as I can about being a good pit mama, especially since she is my first pit and has Demodex. I was refered to this group from PetLovers.com... (thanks PatchO'Pits).
LadyAmazon

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Welcome! You'll find lots of great info and tons of fabulous people on here! Do you have any pictures of your wandering woman?

BTW - that's a great name!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » April 10th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: I do agree with everyone Liz said, great name and pictures! :)

Cheers,

Asa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 10th, 2006, 6:35 pm

I'm so glad you made it here

Welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » April 10th, 2006, 6:58 pm

welcome, tell us more about yourself, how you got into the breed, etc..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 10th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Maryellen wrote:welcome, tell us more about yourself, how you got into the breed, etc..
Maryellen she is having some problems with her dog's Demodex and I told her to look you up on the issue
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » April 10th, 2006, 7:31 pm

i saw that, thanks, but she has to tell us more about herself before she can post more....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 10th, 2006, 7:32 pm

ladyamazon check your private messages...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » April 10th, 2006, 9:39 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » April 10th, 2006, 10:27 pm

Hi and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby LadyAmazon » April 10th, 2006, 10:34 pm

Really she just kind of found me, followed me home... I always liked pits, because they are so loving and full of personality, but I wasn't really loooking to get one...My family always had rotts. But Euryleia won me over from the start. We're guessing she's 7-12 months, she's a tall girl at 57lbs...And the biggest baby you'll ever meet...lol
I'll have to figure out how to post pics from a url...
LadyAmazon

Postby Purple » April 10th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Return to Introductions