Cleveland area pit owner

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby gayrghts » April 9th, 2008, 6:36 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Demon has such a cutie-patootie little face!

What's his lineage? What have you titled him in?

:hello5: welcome to PBT

Your work training animals :smurf:

SisM :goodStuff:

I hope that if you are going to be breeding him... that you've got him titled, health assessments done etc... and are VERY responsible with the placement of puppies.

There's just way to many pittie pups around this world... that get killed due to people that suck......
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby supraturbo_mk3 » April 9th, 2008, 6:41 pm

Thanks for all the compliments on Demon. I started working for world animal studios bc my roomate worked for them and they were short on laborers at the gund arena which is now the Q the home for the cavs basketball team. So I took up the position the owner also runs a rescue in columbia station Ohio for exotic animals. He liked my none stop work ethics and the way I worked with the animals with in a couple months I was promoted and quickly moved up in the business. My first job was to train a 6 week old bear cub....Who's mother was struck by a semi in Michigan and 1 six week old tundra wolf cub and two 6 week old arctic wolf cubs so I had my hands full but took it as more of a fun hobby rather then a job. I then started to work with leopard, tiger, and lion cub's. Later on I found myself working with a 3 year old white bangle tiger named Nora who hated the boss lol and refused to behave with him but for some reason tolerated me. I also worked with Lakota an 800lb brown bear...who played baloo in the jungle book movie. I wrestled a bear at the IX center during the sportsman shoe. I was the only one out of 4 contestents to get the bear down although I couldnt pin him lol. I didnt witness one single attack and I have been doing this since 2004 you just have to stay sharp always pay constent attention to were you and the animals are and be able to read animal behavier you kinda have to be a natural at it. Alot of people ask me if I was scared but I think curiosity over road any fear and its been a dream come true ever since.
supraturbo_mk3
Just Whelped

Postby supraturbo_mk3 » April 9th, 2008, 6:45 pm

Demon is an American King Pit Bull pure breed. I have papers but I havent registered him which I should prolly get around to lol
supraturbo_mk3
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » April 9th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Let's keep this an intro section & take any breeding discussions to the other sections. Thanks! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » April 9th, 2008, 7:17 pm

Hello and welcome :) Demon is cute, and that sounds like an amazing thing to get to work with those types of animals.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » April 10th, 2008, 6:16 am

Welcome to PBT. :dance:

Your job with World Animal Studios sounds amazing! If you have any photos of the animals you have worked with, we would love to see them.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 10th, 2008, 9:10 am

Hi and welcome!

Wow your job sounds like a ton of fun.

He looks like a cute pup.

Worthy studs are sought after by reputable breeders usually the breeder owner of the female is the one who comes calling and not visa versa. What I mean by a worthy stud dog would be a dog registered with either or both UKC and or ADBA of at least 2 years of age, that meets the standard, is titled in something working conformation or both, health tested and other pluses would be a CGC, TT TDI or something to that effect.

Here is a very helpful site:
http://www.apbtconformation.com

There is a ton involved with a breeding and many threads on the forum that will help you learn about it.

See you around
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby supraturbo_mk3 » April 10th, 2008, 4:34 pm

Demon is in great health my boss is a licensed vet so any problem I have ever had I always had a free vet on call. I do all his shots myself and I do alot of my friends and family's pets it saves me and them alot of money you woulnt believe how easy it is they charge way to much for that. But I have slacked on getting him registered because when I bought him I had no intentions on breeding him. Thanks for the info it was very helpful
supraturbo_mk3
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Introductions