Hi all..

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ellie@ny » April 5th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Welcome!Cute dog!Do you have a pic of the old lady too? :)
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 6th, 2006, 6:45 am

are you planning on breeeding him?
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 6th, 2006, 7:35 am

Cuda wrote:
a-bull wrote:I can't believe you brought him on a whale watch!! That's amazing!

He is really gorgeous, and if I were on that whale watch, I'd probably look like the kid in the picture with him, lol . . .

If you ever go to Provincetown, you can take whale watch boats out of there and alot of the restaurants don't mind outdoor dining with dogs. There are lots of pitbulls around Provincetown in the summer.

Cape Cod is pretty pitty friendly, so far.

WELCOME!! :)

The funny part about the kid was that his own dog was on the boat too. he had a golden but didnt seem to click as well with the golden as with Cuda.

Thats where we went out of Provincetown. i must say though that it didnt seem like many of the people were to pittie friendly. i got more dirty looks than i usually do walking him. Then again theres probably a Chit-Load more pitties here in north jersey than there are in Cape Cod.

Oh wow, that's a bummer that people didn't seem pittie friendly. Maybe you were encountering more touristy-type people?? Well, enforcement-wise, the Cape has been very good about pits, but now that you say it, I do get more negative reactions out in public than positive---but the positive people are usually fantastic.

Oh well . . . enjoy!! :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Cuda » April 8th, 2006, 10:04 am

The pics of the old lady are sitting here on the HD have to post them. got lazy the other day after upping a bunch to imageshack and then posting them here.

As for breeding him i dont know. Depends how he does with the pennhip inspection and if he earns any titles besides his CGC and TDI which arent really what i would base breeding him on. Chances are becuase of his size he wont ever have any conf titles so breeding him based on conformation is shot but if i can find some other reason to its a possibility. Im just not going to be pumping pitties into the world for the hell of it though so well see.

What i would like to know if anyone has any info is how long frozen sperm keeps well for. Been thinking of just having the samples taken then snipping the boys off to reduce health risks.

anyone have any opinions on that idea?
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » April 10th, 2006, 10:22 pm

You might find this interesting. :wink:
http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=48
Romanwild
I live here

Previous

Return to Introductions