Hello from the Northwest Corner of CT

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby SisMorphine » January 6th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Definitely check with the vet, but I wouldn't really pull the dog until the growth plates have closed at around 18 months anyway. And even if weight pull isn't the thing for you there is SO MUCH out there to do with your dog!!

Welcome to the board :greenWave:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » January 7th, 2008, 12:37 am

Welcome to the board! Thanks for saving that sweet little girl! She is a doll! And so is Bear!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Becauseican79 » January 7th, 2008, 1:26 am

Hi Jeanine!
There are many ex-SPBR people here and many people who would rather talk about dogs than smut. I don't have PM access here yet, but can you please email me at Becauseican79@gmail.com? I am sorry if email addresses are not allowed here. I just don't have any other way to contact Jeanine.
Becauseican79
Just Whelped

Postby gayrghts » January 7th, 2008, 3:14 am

Hey Jeanine I remember when you first found Dallas, and posted on pbsmiles....

Welcome to PBT....

Glad to hear more about Dallas, and Bear... keep on posting and asking questions :)

This board is great, lots of people have good info :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Previous

Return to Introductions