Hi All

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby katiek0417 » March 9th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Hello There. My name is Katrina, and I have to thank Michelle for introducing me to this board. I'm a 29-year-old neuropychologist, and I live right outside of DC with my 2 dogs (actually, there are 4 living with me, but 2 of them aren't mine...that's a whole other story, though). The two that ARE mine are a 21-month old yellow lab (Sacha) and the other is a 7.5 month old malinois (Nisha).

I've been training Sacha for a little over a year doing competition obedience, tracking and search & rescue, and sport protection (yes, the lab bites)...in fact, I used to train her with mostly German Shepherds, and she was affectionately called "The Blonde German Shepherd" by the people I trained with. I've been training Nisha on bite foundation since she was 7 weeks old - she has already progressed onto a puppy sleeve, and I have just started to put some "manners" on her (basic obedience). She also ran her first track 2 weeks ago.

In August, maybe, I plan on getting another malinois (again, a puppy). In the future, I'd like to get some Schutzhund titles on my dogs (okay, just obedience and tracking on the lab) and maybe a PSA title or two!!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and your dogs, and discuss important topics in the world of dogs!!!! Anyway, thank you for letting me introduce myself and my girls, anf for allowing me to be a part of your forum. I've posted some pics for you so you can see them at "work."

Sacha:

Sacha Biting:

Sacha Tracking:

Nisha:

Nisha Tracking:

Nisha Biting:

[/img]
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » March 9th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » March 9th, 2006, 2:45 pm

How do I get a picture under my name on the left?

K

PS: thank you for being my personal photo tutor!!!! :wink:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » March 9th, 2006, 2:47 pm

That's an avatar. Crop a picture to 100x100 pixels and then save it at 50 quality in 'save for web'. then go to your profile and upload it in the avatar section down near the bottom.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » March 9th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Hi!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » March 9th, 2006, 4:20 pm

Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » March 9th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Purple
I live here

Postby odnarb » March 11th, 2006, 12:18 am

Gowdy!

Cute dogs! Must say, I'm partial to Nisha :loveU:
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 11th, 2006, 8:43 am

Hello and welcome! Great picts
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions