Hello everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby RHI » March 2nd, 2006, 1:31 pm

New to the board, but not new to the breed, have had this wonderful breed for many years and hopefully many more.........nice to be here
RHI

Postby Maryellen » March 2nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

welcome!! what got you into the breed? do you live in an area that has bsl? what are your thoughts on bsl? are your dogs rescue dogs or show/working dogs?

Please give a more detailed introduction..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby RHI » March 2nd, 2006, 3:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome, no, I do not live in an area that has bsl, and thoughts on it are'nt good of coarse..........my father was raised with a pit bull, and my very first was almost 30 years ago, I fell in love with the breed for the willingness to please, as you know, this breed will do anything for you, and their loyalty and loving nature.......my dogs are pets and as a hobby, love to show.........
RHI

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 2nd, 2006, 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » March 2nd, 2006, 8:01 pm

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 2nd, 2006, 9:50 pm

Hi! How many dogs do you have? Got pictures? We LOVE pictures!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Introductions