Hello from NY LI

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 10:15 am

Hi Guys!My name is Ellie,I live in NY Long Island.I have 2 babies(4 legged of course).I show my female in AKC,my boy is dual reg,but he's only 10 months old,not enough matured for the show ring IMO...I also have a cat too...I want to start obidience with my boy when the weather warms up,he's very food drive :D And I'm planning to do TT with my girl this April in CT,she just turned 18 months old,so we'll see!Alltogether I love my babies ,and I'm gonna be late from work today because of this introduction,and also if anybody can help me how to post pics :? Tried to find it out but :| Thanks!!!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 23rd, 2006, 10:31 am

Welcome Ellie!! what kind of dogs do you have?? how did you get interested in the breed?? to post pictures you need a website like imageevent.com, photobucket.com, or imageshack to download your pics there and then you can post them here
Maryellen
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » February 23rd, 2006, 4:55 pm

Welcome fellow Long Islander.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 23rd, 2006, 5:57 pm

Hello and welcome!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 6:00 pm

My girl is AKC reg,my boy is dual.Maya is my first amstaff,before her I had mixed breed,and Rotties...I did SCH with my Rottie many years ago,kind a liked it!But with them I can't start that,because for me it's a life style,and it takes too much time,and I don't have that!I want to get involved in conformation more,I love that,so that's the future now :) And just enjoy my trouble makers!!!I hope the pics will be good... :oops: If not I keep trying!Oh BTW I'm a member on PBP too,and I was a member on APBT conf. too,but a couple of months ago I can't log in,maybe they banned me :| So maybe some of you know me already!Alright here are my dogs!

Last edited by ellie@ny on February 23rd, 2006, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 6:04 pm

beautiful dogs.

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 6:05 pm

It's not easy :oops:

[/img]
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 6:06 pm

Oh man!I coudn't see 2 pics in my post and noqw I can see them :|
Sorry!!!!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 6:08 pm

I fixed them for you at the same time you were re-posting them.

your tags were mixed up. to post pictures you have to make sure that your first tag is this: [img]and%20then%20the%20address%20of%20the%20picture%20then[/img] you don't want any spaces from beginning to end.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 23rd, 2006, 6:08 pm

Awe your fur kids are just dolls!

Hope to see you at some UKC shows too

Where are your dogs from? What line?

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 6:34 pm

Beautiful!!! Welcome to the board!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 7:12 pm

Thanks Michelle! 8)
Patch'o pits,I don't know if I'm gonna show him soon in UKC,because I only got him as a companion to me and for Maya,but he came with full reg,as show quality.But the problem is he grow up so fast,so now he has to fill out...And that takes time...I'm not sure if he's even show quality...For me,he still a skinny dip,and he looks tall too because of that...Well actually he's tall for me,after my 18"girl,but I know in UKC that's not too bad.So I say,I'm gonna wait a little bit more with him!About the line,he's Gaff-Perdue,Maya butt ped is: http://www.geocities.com/ciceroamstaffs/elvisivyped.html .I love Fraja dogs,and I'm planning to get a full fraja baby from EU in the future,because it's hard to find a good breeding here in the USA.
But I would like to learn about conformation,handling more,so if anybody need help at a near show just let me know! :wink:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 23rd, 2006, 8:37 pm

welcome!! and i truly think you should let me come get your two dogs as they are gorgeous,, and i would love to have them live here...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pocketpit » February 23rd, 2006, 8:45 pm

Welcome to you and your beautiful dogs!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 23rd, 2006, 8:57 pm

You got Maya from Nick than I take it. He is a good guy. I've seen him at a few shows.

Did your boy come from Pam Perdue? I've shown under her.

There are summer shows in NJ and spring and summer shows in NYstate. You should stick him in and give it a try. It is a lot of fun and always great people to hang out with and talk about the dogs.

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » February 23rd, 2006, 9:41 pm

Maryellen,sometime I feel like they should go somewhere....when they do something nice :x And they bonding to do stupid things around the house,so I don't even know who did it :D Maybe you would send them back after 5 min!!!They look soooo innocent of course!
Patch o' pits,yes she came from Nick,and I did not know to much about anything when I got her,but all I can say I was lucky with her!And Nico came actually from a family,who got him as a show dog from Gaff kennel,but then they had no time for him,and they were looking for a good home.So it was a kind a rescue,I said I can give him a good home etc,and actually I was looking for a 2. dog at the time,but not a show dog.So It's up to me to show him or not,I probably will,when I feel he's ready.....So then I hope we can meet at a show! :wink:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby annieinpa » February 24th, 2006, 10:08 am

Hello and Welcome!!!
your fur babies are just gorgeous!!
annieinpa
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » February 24th, 2006, 11:46 am

Welcome! :gruven:

Nice kids, maybe we'll see you at a show! :wink:
Romanwild
I live here