CGN (CGC) training problem...please HELP!

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby cheekymunkee » February 19th, 2006, 1:59 am

I'm so happy for you!! And you are right, Lisa & June are wonderful people!

That picture is sooo funny, all I can see are dog eyes! :D
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Conners » February 19th, 2006, 2:08 am

They SURE ARE and we all met fighting for the proposed London bylaws on-line. Then we got together with our dogs to practice our speeches and to make sure things weren't repeated so more could be said. Our dogs had a play day while we worked.
So none of us or our dogs had ever met person to person, yet the girls were fantastic and the dogs...well too bad the media wasn't there to watch the fun! The next couple of days was the City Hall meeting and because we all had met, it made it easier as we had each other to support one another.
We've come a loooong way together and it's not over.
Conners
Just Whelped

Postby GreddyGirl » February 19th, 2006, 3:10 am

:highfive:
Way to go, we've all got alot to be proud of. We've come along way since the first class! Can't wait to continue training!

Your post made me tear up :groupHug: Glad to have helped!

E T A: Im going to try and make it to the bowl a thon on Saturday. Ive got to try and book off some of the day at work!
GreddyGirl
Confident Young Bully

Postby Conners » February 20th, 2006, 7:33 pm

GreddyGirl wrote::highfive:
Way to go, we've all got alot to be proud of. We've come along way since the first class! Can't wait to continue training!

Your post made me tear up :groupHug: Glad to have helped!

E T A: Im going to try and make it to the bowl a thon on Saturday. Ive got to try and book off some of the day at work!

Here's the graduates. I lightened the picture so we could see it better. Shasta still looks like she's got head lights. :hammer:
I can't neither, wait about the on going training, but sure can use the rest. I think I pushed my body to the limit. I did say I would keep up the extensive training if it killed me. LOL You wouldn't happen to be a nurse would you? You sure knew what to do so fast!
We're on the 'Bend Over Bryant' Team. I can't bowl since I can't lift the balls, so I'm coach and head cheerleader. WAHOO!
Conners
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » February 20th, 2006, 8:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior