Sure mama I'll give you the toy...

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 11th, 2006, 5:36 pm

All my guys know the 'out' command.
Sometimes however if we are playing and they're really into it they'll 'out' right away but then grab onto the toy as hard as they can with their two front paws using them like hands.

They can be such brats....it is like I can hear them thinking, lol she said out but I can still get it this way heheheh. :thbbbbt: :thbbbbt: :thbbbbt:

They are a bit too smart for their own good

Yes, they will let go that way too when told.

Anybody else have dogs that do this?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Romanwild » February 11th, 2006, 5:49 pm

Mine don't but that is funny! :backRoll:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 11th, 2006, 9:47 pm

rufus does the same thing.. he will hold onto the toy with all his might, and just look at me like nooooooo dont take it......
Maryellen
I live here

Postby concreterose » February 16th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Vicki won't use her paws, but she real grab it with a really soft mouth and look at me like 'are you gonna let me get away with it?' LOL
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Purple » February 16th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Hopscotch will turn her head away, then try to put it back into my hand then turn her head away again.....all the while wiggle butting like she's the funniest dog in the world!
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 18th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Bullies are just so silly
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Training & Behavior