Dog growling at people (not an APBT)

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Marinepits » January 7th, 2007, 10:59 am

On Sun, Jan 07 2007, 9:56 AM, Wanderer wrote:Anyways~
Marinepits, I can't return your pm...apparently I haven't posted enough to be allowed to do that yet :| . I don't know the exact rescue but I am assuming it is the northeast section of the AB rescue...I will find out for sure.

Also, I called Connecticut K9 and when I told him I have a pit bull he referred me to pitbulltalk, how cool is that?! :clap:

AWESOME!!!

I'll check on your PM status for you.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » January 7th, 2007, 12:10 pm

On January 07 2007, Wanderer wrote:Also, I called Connecticut K9 and when I told him I have a pit bull he referred me to pitbulltalk, how cool is that?! :clap:

Well, once they heard I was here, they started referring people...I DID teach my dogs : sit and stay. :rock:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby a-bull » January 7th, 2007, 12:22 pm

On January 07 2007, Wanderer wrote:
problem is, if he licks his way out, then I don't have an avatar anymore.

:backRoll: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2: :backRoll: He can come stay with me if he gets out! :D

Anyways~
Marinepits, I can't return your pm...apparently I haven't posted enough to be allowed to do that yet :| . I don't know the exact rescue but I am assuming it is the northeast section of the AB rescue...I will find out for sure.

Also, I called Connecticut K9 and when I told him I have a pit bull he referred me to pitbulltalk, how cool is that?! :clap:

With your luck, that kitty is probably aggressive, lol. :wink:
a-bull
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 7th, 2007, 12:23 pm

On Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:10 AM, iluvk9 wrote:
On January 07 2007, Wanderer wrote:Also, I called Connecticut K9 and when I told him I have a pit bull he referred me to pitbulltalk, how cool is that?! :clap:

Well, once they heard I was here, they started referring people...I DID teach my dogs : sit and stay. :rock:

We're going to have to have a little discussion about your ego, missy.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior