Finally, I hope

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby lellis34 » October 20th, 2006, 5:00 pm

I think I've finally found a training facility for King (and me).

I've been looking and looking. We did a puppy class at Petsmart and got some basics, but I don't think that's the place for him long term. We then made a visit to a place near my office that came highly recommended, but the commute home to get the dog then back was just too much. On a Friday night in rush hour traffic after class it took us forever to get home - even King was crying. :( Three hours in traffic for me - two for the dog.

So, through a therapy dog group in my area I found a place thats a little north of where I live. I can drive home (from the south) grab the dog and keep going.

I don't have any of you cool :D trainer types in my area that I know of, so wish us luck.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Bull Meister

Postby laina » October 20th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Good luck! I hope the class is a fit for you and King! Keep us updated on how it goes.
Sleep with me, Sleep with my dog!
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » October 20th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Can you tell us more about the facility and the trainer?

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » October 20th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Good luck for you,but here is "some" in MD if that one won't work out for some reason!
I think there is 16 in MD.
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
Full of Bully

Return to Training & Behavior