NILIF loosing The Couch battle

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby mnp13 » October 21st, 2006, 11:52 pm

Try mouse traps.

Put a ton of them on your couch, set, upside down. When he jumps up he will hit one, which will set off a chain reaction and scare the living hell out of him. They are upside down so he won't get caught in them, but they will fly all over the place. I haven't done it, but a friend of mine found it to be quite effective.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » October 22nd, 2006, 8:20 am

On October 21 2006, mnp13 wrote:Try mouse traps.

And be sure to set up the video camera. Amercia's Home Video would love to see that. :purpleBanana:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » October 22nd, 2006, 10:14 am

On Sun, Oct 22 2006, 8:20 AM, iluvk9 wrote:
On October 21 2006, mnp13 wrote:Try mouse traps.

And be sure to set up the video camera. Amercia's Home Video would love to see that. :purpleBanana:

And so would we! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby rockermom » October 23rd, 2006, 8:06 pm

Yeah I Would like to see that too! He is so scared of the penny can that all I would have to do is put it on the couch and he wont go anywhere near it. Mouse traps sounds like it would be effective.
I must get some of that Arm and Hammer stuff. I plan to get new furniture soon probably Micro Fiber. Heard it is easier to wipe the hair off. Is it true?
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior