Of course, some may be neither, and just be bad manners
I have my opinions on these behaviors, of course, but I want to hear from others who have more experience and better knowledge
- dog one shoving inbetween dog two and owner when dog two is getting attention
- dog peeing on other dog or on other dog's bed
- hackles raised when a command is given
- warning growls when told to do something
- raised front paw and leaning on handlers leg
- licking handler under chin or on neck when handler is bending over dog
- stiff posture when complying to commands
- extremely slow response to commands
- unwavering eye contact when not complying to commands
- offering commands with no rewards present
Thanks, I'll be very interested to hear what people have to say on these.
and to head off the inevitable questions - no, these do NOT all pertian to my dogs. Most of them do not.