You guys know that game 101 Things To Do WIth a Box?
Well, Gigz and I are on a mission....101 Things To Do With a 55 Gallon Drum.
The things we have done and I have thought of so far:
- Jump up onto the top of the drum and stay there
- Sit on the top of the drum
- Jump over the drum when it is on its side (right now he toe touches with his front and back legs but I'm okay with that since he is little and I figure I can make that two different behaviors)
- Balance on the drum when it is laying on its side
- Jump from the top of one drum to the next
- lay a wooden board between two drums and have him walk across it
- Push the drum with his nose so it rolls
- I could cut a hole in a drum and have him go in it
- I could make one drum into a tunnel
I'd like to hear what other ideas you guys might have.