A Lenny problem

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby iluvk9 » December 29th, 2010, 7:09 am

call2arms wrote:Glad that he's finally using the door...

Well, he will use it going OUT but IN is still a no-go. I don't even care anymore....I just open the regular part for him. 8) I have too much on my mind with Truman.

I also thought, maybe being 12 and all, his eyes are starting to go a little?

Good idea. I thought of that, too. When he stepped IN, it seemed he didn't know where to put his big clod-hopper front feet.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby call2arms » December 29th, 2010, 11:48 am

Just get him prescription doggles. lol. Sorry that was an easy one. All that matters is that he's at least coming back inside... Leaving on time for work is a neat thing to have happen.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby iluvk9 » December 29th, 2010, 1:38 pm

call2arms wrote:Just get him prescription doggles. lol. Sorry that was an easy one. All that matters is that he's at least coming back inside... Leaving on time for work is a neat thing to have happen.

8) I was thinking a blindfold. Like with horses.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » December 29th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Maybe the different lighting is throwing him off? Is it brighter outside than inside? If he's developing cataracts he may not be able to see the floor as well after the step in.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » December 30th, 2010, 7:05 am

mnp13 wrote:Maybe the different lighting is throwing him off? Is it brighter outside than inside? If he's developing cataracts he may not be able to see the floor as well after the step in.

Someone else mentioned that to me in a pm. I am trying everything....some times he willingly waits at the door and sometimes he hides on the side of the house. Maybe he is old age confused?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior