Scaredy-cat Murphy video

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 8th, 2010, 4:31 pm

I told Jenn I'd post this here, so people could see how truly scared/freaked out Murphy gets about things...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 200&ref=nf

this was taken at the fire station last night during our puppy class field trip
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby fenella » April 8th, 2010, 4:43 pm

Yep, that's my Murph...and unfortunately, my butt. (thanks, Erin :o )

This isn't his worst, just what was captured. And, no, he isn't coddled all the time...not that it makes much difference.

He was freaked out by the fireman. I wasn't making him be petted or anything. We were working on giving attention and working near scary things. At that point, someone moved a plastic grocery bag that had treats in it...that was the end of it for Murphy. I kept him there long enough for it to be captured (and to share with my vet), but we went and took a break in the grass after that. This is what I meant in the other thread about life in general being scary for my poor houndy-boy :(
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 9th, 2010, 5:37 am

Um....you have to log into Facebook. :(
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 9th, 2010, 8:13 am

iluvk9 wrote:Um....you have to log into Facebook. :(

really? Lemme see if I can fix that...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Training & Behavior