how embarrassing

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby rockermom » May 16th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Ahhhhh puppies. Rocky is beginning to become a rebellious tween. Today I had a friend for lunch. Rocky was laying near the table like a nice boy so quiet. My friend had hung her jacket over the dining room chair. Rocky was so quiet because he was chewing on the plastic ball thing that keeps the drawstring tight on the jacket. Thank goodness it was not a good jacket. but friggin embarrasing.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Veda » May 16th, 2006, 2:35 pm

houlabulla? wrote:Today I had a friend for lunch.

What did she taste like? :devil:
I'm kidding! Cute story.
Veda
Just Whelped

Postby rockermom » May 16th, 2006, 2:47 pm

:wink: Rocky thought she tasted good and so did he enjoy the plastic thing that is chewd to a plastic blob sitting here to remind me not to leave anything in the pups reach. He finds stuff I did not even know was there.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 16th, 2006, 2:50 pm

be thankful he just chewed. rufus will go thru open pocketbooks and pull out money and other stuff ....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » May 16th, 2006, 3:24 pm

You said will does that mean rufus still does it. I was counting on it was a puppy thing that would be outgrown soon.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 16th, 2006, 4:31 pm

rufus is a power chewer. always was since 2 months old and still is... he still will go thru a purse if its open.. if its closed he will try to see if its really closed or not. but if its fully open look out..
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Training & Behavior