Breaking up Dog Fights

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Michael » November 6th, 2009, 12:10 am

BullyLady wrote:Way to avoid all the questions. AGAIN! :thumbsup:

Look,
Haven't had time to read them. Plus, most of it is over the top hostility and it doesn't really serve me to address it. It's just like my young dog who immediately got attacked over and over by the demon dog in the video when he was the new dog on the scene. He held his ground and he was lucky enough to have a protector at his side. If I feel like addressing any questions, I will do so at my leisure.
:wave2:

MP
Michael
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » November 6th, 2009, 12:14 am

I knew it would be a matter of time before you would be banned from youtube for posting dog fighting videos. Pretty stupid thing to do really but..............
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby demolitionic » November 6th, 2009, 12:32 am

Michael wrote:
BullyLady wrote:Way to avoid all the questions. AGAIN! :thumbsup:

Look,
Haven't had time to read them. Plus, most of it is over the top hostility and it doesn't really serve me to address it. It's just like my young dog who immediately got attacked over and over by the demon dog in the video when he was the new dog on the scene. He held his ground and he was lucky enough to have a protector at his side. If I feel like addressing any questions, I will do so at my leisure.
:wave2:

MP

Because legitimacy takes time away from sac-riding, and that's just crazy talk.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 6th, 2009, 12:46 am

Hi Michael!

I see that you picked up the PM I sent you! I expect your next post to be the thread that I "suggested" that you start, or please find some place else to post.

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » November 6th, 2009, 12:55 am

If you are not going to participate in the discussions ( and that does include answering questions posed to you) on this board then find another place to play. This is a discussion board, not a promote Michael's website board. I asked you ( as did many others) a legitimate question with no hostility so you can stop the emo crap.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Dan+Bec13 » November 6th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Yo there is some really messed up and rediculous stuff on YouTube and you expect us to believe that they banned you from there for that? I'm sorry I'm not buying it bro.
Dan+Bec13
Just Whelped

Postby Michael » November 16th, 2009, 3:46 am

mnp13 wrote:Hi Michael!

I see that you picked up the PM I sent you! I expect your next post to be the thread that I "suggested" that you start, or please find some place else to post.

Thanks!

Hi Michelle!

Let me tell you the way I would run a forum, were I of the mindset to run one, which I currently am not, hence the happenstance of my arrival here and the ensuing theatrics. Being of a liberal/libertarian bent, the first thing I would do is refrain from instituting authoritarian rule. I would refrain from following every thread and trying to control every poster and threaten them with PMs/consequences if they failed to fall in line.

I similarly refrain from such a modus operandi when I am training or interacting with the domestic canine and let me tell you why if I might?

Because it is this very refraination and disassociation with the traditional orthodoxy of the North American canine trainer/owner which makes me unique and interesting and worth paying attention to, despite the fact that I may engender heartburn in my constituents and/or combatants as a result of my nonorthotic, excuse me non orthodoxic operational stylistics.

But never mind that, as a liberal and liberated free thinking thought maker of thoughts that I have thunk and rethunk as well as others that I have unthunk and debunked, all the while continually conspiring to construct my own interpretational dynamics of every situation and circumstance that I find myself confronted with....

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Incorrigible creative types throughout history have caused problems for the law and order types, for the police of all kinds, whether thought or law or language or style. There are those and that which favor rigid order and control and are uncomfortable with that and those who may resist the calls to conformity and colonization of the mind.

When you decide to let your mind and your pen run wild in this world, you do so with the full understanding that there are those in this world who will try to control you, ban you, restrict you and restrain you.

I'm sorry, where was I? I'm just rambling on here and I'm sure you all are getting bored.
Here's where I am....
I'm getting ready to send out a press release about getting banned from YouTube. And I could not have gotten banned from YouTube (for life, no less!) without all of your help and support! :dance: And again, as the creative type that I am, I look at my banishment from YouTube as neither a good, nor a bad thing. It is simply a thing, a development that I must react to and react to it I must...the universe has zigged and I must decide whether to zag or do a double zig or something entirely new altogether... :elephant:

And so it goes...so the world keeps unfolding and we've all got things to see and people to do. If for some reason I get banned because of this post, you can catch me on my website.

If not, I may be back to report/converse or interact, once again of my own free will....

this is michael
not trying to promote anything
just expressing myself b/c this is a healthy thing to do
Michael
Just Whelped

Postby Michael » November 16th, 2009, 4:03 am

Dan+Bec13 wrote:Yo there is some really messed up and rediculous stuff on YouTube and you expect us to believe that they banned you from there for that? I'm sorry I'm not buying it bro.

Believe what you will...but the funny thing about censorship is that it does not always make sense!

MP
Michael
Just Whelped

Postby Michael » November 16th, 2009, 4:07 am

cheekymunkee wrote:If you are not going to participate in the discussions ( and that does include answering questions posed to you) on this board then find another place to play. This is a discussion board, not a promote Michael's website board. I asked you ( as did many others) a legitimate question with no hostility so you can stop the emo crap.

Hello CheekyMunkee aka Debby,

Maybe my hostility meter is broken, but I'm sensing a tad in the very post that I'm replying to. Having said that, I've got a lot on my plate. Think of me as a dog upon which your normal methods of training arent' working.

So what do you do? Do you continue with your normal methods? Or do you try something new?

MP
Michael
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » November 16th, 2009, 8:30 am

*yawn*
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » November 16th, 2009, 11:13 am

Michael wrote:If for some reason I get banned because of this post, you can catch me on my website.

You are not being banned because of this post. You are being banned because the administration of this board - that would be me AND my staff - have given you specific instructions repeatedly about how you are to act if you would like the privilege of posting here. In addition, the members of this community have become tired of you showing up, causing problems, refusing to discuss anything and then leaving - all with a remarkable amount of completely unjustified arrogance and attitude.

It is for those reasons, and those alone that you are being banned. This post? It's just a minor little section of a long string.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby fenella » November 20th, 2009, 12:09 am

mnp13 wrote:You are being banned

:GoMods: :woowoo: :GoMods:
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior