Not sure why I'm attracted to this trainer . . .

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby SisMorphine » April 2nd, 2009, 10:05 am

. . . maybe it's something about his website that just draws me to wanting my dog to be trained by him . . .

lol lol lol
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jenn » April 2nd, 2009, 10:41 am

I have to admit, I had the same urge till I seen him flexing in those little underoos.. Barf, lost it for me. lol
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....

Postby TheRedQueen » April 2nd, 2009, 11:41 am

Cool...I can have a trained dog and a bikini body if I call him!

Sign me up! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 2nd, 2009, 12:59 pm

Classy! lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies.""
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » April 2nd, 2009, 1:40 pm

that has to be a spoof website... lmao

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
Evil Overlord

Postby Malli » April 2nd, 2009, 2:03 pm

um, weird.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Return to Training & Behavior