Trainers to Seek and Avoid

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby SisMorphine » February 20th, 2009, 6:43 pm

demolitionic wrote:They only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday, both when I'm in class :sad2:

Son of a bitch.

Did you call or just look on the website? I would call and see if you can put your name on a list for a different day if they decide to offer class at another time. We used to do that all the time at the 3 training centers I've worked for.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Miss_Pits » November 30th, 2009, 5:44 pm

I work with a trainer here in Rochester - Sherri Romig (www.tailsofsuccessny.com) and she is great!
Amanda

Dogs are miracles with paws.
Miss_Pits
Just Whelped

Postby PetieMarie22 » March 17th, 2010, 1:16 pm

I just wanted to add that I am on my second class with Kay Sadowski at DOTCORNY and she has been EXCELLENT! She actually turn me to Michelle and this group! Her assistants at our Flyball class have been wonderful as well, I know one ladies name is Kendall, I forgot the other ladies' names. I'll add them in when I figure them out!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior