Spooky Foster

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby SisMorphine » April 5th, 2006, 2:01 pm

Alright, so things have been going well with Venus. She's been crated in the livingroom so she can be around the chaos that is everyday life and still feel somewhat safe, and not pace the way she was doing before.

If I have her on leash she's a little more sure of herself than she was before.

And even though she's not allowed on the furniture, and I've been keeping her Wally-time to a minimum (so that she can bond with humans and not dogs) I have her in my office for a couple minutes right now, I just turned around and found her curled up on the office couch, butt to butt with Wally. I wish I had my camera! He usually doesn't let dogs snuggle with him, so this is a biggy for him, which is why I'm not kicking her off the couch. I hope Chris isn't mad at me for this when I bring her up for her evaluation tomorrow!! But I think that the fact that Wally is sharing his space with another dog is a bit more important at the moment.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Malli » April 5th, 2006, 2:08 pm

glad to hear it!!
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby a-bull » April 5th, 2006, 6:28 pm

Good deal . . . Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior