Crating

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby luvmyangels » March 27th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Yes it is a wire crate. That's another alternative. Thank you.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2006, 3:45 pm

well, if I can't get you to put them in separate crates, we can separate the crate they have! :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 27th, 2006, 4:02 pm

You are not getting reamed out, we just are worried. I am sorry if it sounds like that.

It is really scary when you cannot get at the dogs to separate them. Jack (dal/whippet) went into Tallulah's(bull terrier) crate one time to get a bone, and she found out. She jumped in after him and started beating the crap out of him. I couldn't get them separated because they were in the crate, thank god it was a wire one and they pretty much broke it open. Also I am lucky that Tallulah does not have the pitt bull visciousness when fighting, it is mostly wrestling, so Jack was more scared than hurt. Had Jack not been completely cowed and tried fighting back, it could have been a lot worse. I now shut Tallulah's crate when she is not in it.

That is a monor incident, and it scared the crap out of me.

That said, my border lab mix wasn't in her normal spot once, and I didn't think anything of it. I put Tess in her crate and went to bed. Next morning I went to let Tess out and there were two heads poking out the crate door! Llyan was a very submissive, gentle girl, but after that I checked Tesses crate before putting her away!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » March 27th, 2006, 4:28 pm

Thank you for your concern.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here