Teeny's new and disgusting trick!

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby SisMorphine » June 17th, 2007, 8:11 pm

So I've been trying to find a trick to teach her for class since we have to be working on a "secret trick" that we unveil at the end of the six week course. So I haven't come up with anything, but she came up with a new one today.

She's figured out how to pull out the tray of the rabbit cage so she can eat the poop. Now she won't leave the friggin' rabbit cage alone!!!

Teeny is gross.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jenn » June 17th, 2007, 8:16 pm

You must be so proud, lol.
Jenn
undecided

Postby Malli » June 17th, 2007, 8:17 pm

hey, at least its vegetarian poop...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 18th, 2007, 6:58 am

hahahahaaa...my dog loves wild rabbit poop, she rolls around it in too so she gets poop smudges on her neck.

Dogs are gross!
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » June 18th, 2007, 9:05 pm

Why are you complaining? Now you don;t have to clean it as often!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Scout » June 19th, 2007, 2:35 pm

yeah...but she may need to spray Teeny down more often now! lol
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 20th, 2007, 1:02 pm

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

you better think of a new one fast LOL I don't think that will go over well in class :D
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Training & Behavior