Questions about break sticks...

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 10th, 2007, 10:29 am

Is that a dog or a sheep?

Glad Yoda and the dog are okay - how's your hand?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » June 10th, 2007, 10:29 am

Holy crap! A Bedlingham terrier?! That dog was lucky it wasn't killed!

I am so sorry that happened to you guys.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 10th, 2007, 10:31 am

Jeez Matt....that really sucks, I am sorry to hear that you got all bitten up. :(

Poor Yoda, this is going to affect his "personality" for awhile
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » June 10th, 2007, 10:31 am

Lol, yeah I thought a sheep had wandered into the yard. Needless to say it wasn't much of a fight.

My hand is a bit sore this morning and looks like a bloated sausage but other than that I'm doing fine :)
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby iluvk9 » June 10th, 2007, 10:34 am

On June 10 2007, maberi wrote:Lol, yeah I thought a sheep had wandered into the yard.

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » June 10th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Well I hope the owner of that very EXPENSIVE dog learned not to let her very EXPENSIVE dog roam into other people's yards. Idiot.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby maberi » June 21st, 2007, 4:15 pm

Lol, I just got off the phone with my dad. He went on and on about how upset he was with how Yoda "attacked" this dog and then went on to say how Yoda is no longer allowed over to his house. He also mentioned that he called my brother to tell him to keep the kids away from my killer pit bull. Needless to say, I've never gotten along with my dad :) No one outside of the dog circle can comprehend the difference between dog and human aggression.
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby lilabet » June 25th, 2007, 4:22 am

Oh my god! How unfair. I have a couple of dogs that would tear into a strange dog if it sneaked up on them and mounted them and they're not even pit bulls! And I know of many more non-pits who would do the same.
lilabet
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior